Community post

Discussion

Surrogacy

Hi Ladies!
I’ve studied Surrogacy market. Ukraine is said to be popular for infertility treatment and surrogacy. There are a lot of forums about surrogacy and legal issues in Ukraine.
Ukraine is one of the very few surrogacy friendly countries in Europe. Unlike other nations that limit or even ban surrogacy, in Ukraine the intended parents of child are considered to be biological parents from the moment of conception, and they are specifically named as biological parents in the birth certificate without any mentioning of surrogate mother.
We want to try Surrogacy with Babyboom clinic. Contacted them. Prices are affordable and what we like the most-we can meet and talk to Surrogate mother.
Does anyone have similar experience?

Thanks!

8 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hello girls!
I want to share very delightful news. I am 4 months pregnant after unsuccessful IVF efforts.
I owe this joy to babyboom clinic in Kiev. Thanks to ivf with donor egg, I finally got pregnant.
I don’t know about other clinics, sure, all of them are professional.
Wish everyone god luck!

6 years ago

They call it a "gestational carrier" at Shady Grove Fertility. In the case of a gestational carrier, the woman carrying the pregnancy is in no way biologically or genetically related to the child she is carrying. I don't know if that makes it easier legally since she has no claim to the child.

6 years ago

I have read about Ukraine being perfect country for infertility treatment. You can take an accommodation if you are from another country. The prices are very affordable. I am planning to go there for surrogacy. I am infertile from last 5 years. I was having an infection in my uterus. Chances to get pregnant very law. So I decided to go for surrogacy. Among surrogacy agencies, I have selected babyboom clinic. According to reviews, they are good.

Wish me good luck!

6 years ago

In Ukraine, I know such surrogacy agencies as Biotexcom, Isida, Babyboom.
When I was choosing to go for Surrogacy, I decided to visit Kiev first and to see all clinics. So we came, talked to all of them. Finally, we agreed to work with babyboom.

6 years ago

From what I have read Czech Rep and Poland offer top notch and affordable IVF, and Georgia offers great surrogacy programs

#1 IVF failed, no implantation #2IVF failed, no implantation, #3IVF - a new clinic in Gdansk

5 years ago

@FreyaML Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm happy for you and your family! This is so great you found a solution for your problem. I’m also looking into surrogacy. I hope my journey will be successful as yours. I'm so lucky to have my husband. He supports me during all this long years of our struggle with infertility. Back in 2012 I had termination of the pregnancy because of my health condition. I can't be more grateful to my husband because he gave me support I needed so much. I knew that situation was really hard for him. Despite this he did his best for me to recover from our loss.

5 years ago

I'll just share my thoughts and experience. Maybe it will be helpful for somebody. We are currently pregnant via surrogacy. As we are using clinic abroad, our sm lives there. Our sm is pregnant, 10 weeks. We are going to pay €40 000. Actually as the whole sum is divided into 5 parts, we've already paid €16 000. Next payment we'll make on 12th week. We really like that this amount, €40 000 is strictly set in our contract so we are sure we won't have to pay extra money, only this amount and no more.

I'm so sorry you faced infertility. I know this is hard for you now. This is really hard not to give up at this point. My husband and I were TTC for almost 8 years. I had 3 MCs which were really heartbreaking. This was so hard to decide what to do next. I was so crushed I thought to give up and stop. I'm happy we decided to keep going. Though we are using services of surrogate mother I'm so glad we'll become parents very soon. I wish you all the best, dear! Just don't give up. Maybe you need small vacation without all these pregnancy stuff. Have some time together with your husband, have some rest without pushing yourself to the next step. And then you'll continue your way to parenting with fresh mind. Good luck, dear!

5 years ago

I'm so sorry you have to go through infertility. I know this is really hard for you to accept your diagnosis. To be honest I don't know if infertility can be accepted. I was born without a uterus. I was infertile for my whole life. But I still can't accept it. You just have to learn how to live with it. At least we have options. There are treatments which can help us to become mothers. Personally I chose surrogacy. Now I'm looking for fertility center which will help me to accomplish my dream. There is also such variant as adoption. I hope you will find option which will suit you the most. I wish you best of luck!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo