Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Angel- soooo happy for you!
Camisa-praying for you!
Blessings and baby dust to all.
TR Dr Levin March 2012
Baby boy born 7-2-13
Trying for TR baby #2
44 yrs old

User Image

10 years ago

Wow swimmom this is so amazing I'm lost for words how's the baby? Let's get it done then!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats in the new baby swimmom! I too have a baby born on 7-2 in 2000. FX for TR baby #2.

Camasia- did you ever go for your HSG?

To all the newer ladies, WELCOME!

10 years ago

Angel no I did not God will do this.:-)

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia- might be something to think about doing. You can get answers and it can flush out any debris that may be in your tubes. I've read that you are considered more fertile for 3 months after HSG. I'm ad I did it. And got my answers. Praying for you !

10 years ago

Ok!

User Image

10 years ago

Angel hsg scheduled for Wednesday!

User Image

10 years ago

Yay! FX for you Cam!! You'll get some answers and a better idea of what path to take. I'm so excited!

Just a few words of advice. Relax and breath during the procedure. It's a little uncomfortable but goes very quick. It is worth it to get answers! I'll be thinking of you. Let us know how it goes and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

10 years ago

Well we missed out on a July baby so we are ready to try for an August baby.

Saw my OB yesterday and my tubes were only clamped - not cut - so that puts an extra ball in our court. They did HSG during the surgery and both tubes were open.

I had a cone biopsy done at the same time as the TR so my OB told me it might take a few months to get my body back on track after having the biopsy done.

We purchased the Clear Blue Ovulation Monitor and we are currently on CD 10. BD'ing every 2nd night starting on CD 7. Fingers are crossed that we see a BFP in the next few months and that I don't drive myself mad POAS this cycle!!!

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies :)

10 years ago

GL Camasia. We will be thinking of you!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo