Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Thanks gracie04 and congrats! It is very exciting! Almost hard to believe. So, I'm still pretty sore.. My doctor has been calling everyday to see how I'm doing.. I think I lucked out to have such a wonderful surgeon. Oh, also want to add that I have 6cm left on my left tube. We have to wait to ttc for 6 weeks which would put it on November 1st. Camasia, keep us updated!

10 years ago

I recently had my TR done by Dr. Levin in Kentucky (10/21/13) after having my tubes tied for nearly 10 years. I am going to be 40 in January....hoping to conceive quickly (aren't we all...)....
Did anyone have really bright red bleeding earlier than their normal AF (mine came 5 days early, no cramps which is not normal for me). My cycle used to be a normal 28 days. After my tubes were tied, it went to 26 days....I was supposed to wait 6 weeks to ttc, but my hubby had been away on a business trip for two weeks and we ended up right around the time i would have ovulated. When I woke up 9DPO, I was spotting red. The implantation calculator said that was the "common" implantation day for my cycle, so I started to get a little excited (and scared). By 10dpo, it was obviously my AF showing up, but very fresh and flowing, not like my normal AF's. I should note that, from 1dpo, I began experiencing fatigue, backache, lots of cm, leg and foot cramps, elevated temps, decreased appetite, and sore nipples. Then, we bd on 8dpo again (I know...we are terrible and I feel horribly guilty if I damaged my tubes...I only had 4 on the right and 3 on the left), then the spotting on 9dpo and complete loss of all above symptoms, and full on gush on 10dpo. What is odd is that on 10dpo, when the flow increased, I also felt nausea and dizziness all day.
Any words of advice from those who have been on this journey awhile?http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com

10 years ago

I had my TR done on Sept 13, 2013. OB said to wait until at least one cycle before TTC. AF came on Oct 19. Nothing out of the normal - I have heard of women having very painful AF's after a TR but mine didn't bother me.

We used First Response OPK. got a 'yes' on CD14 - Oct 31. BD'd on the 31st and Nov 2. I am currently 12 DPO and have gotten nothing but BFN's so far. Lots of cramping and lower back pain at 9 - 10 DPO and my bbs seem huge today. AF is due on Sat or Sun.

I think we may be out this month but that's okay. Our time will come when it is our time.

I see my OB at the end of November and will have my tubes checked then and make sure they aren't blocked.

10 years ago

Definitely keep me informed....Did you have any trouble conceiving before having your tubes tied? I did not...I have 3 children, ages 20, 17, and 10.... Only the 10 year old was "planned" and we got him on the first month ttc! I am hoping and praying that my body heals this as well as it has healed for me in other things and surgeries in the past.

Good luck!!! and wish me the same... :)

10 years ago

Hi Ladies, I had my tubes tied in 4/95 and got my TR done 2/13 and am 42 years old and very healthy and today am 22 weeks 4 days with a little boy, I just want to tell you ladies don't give up keep god first and everything will be alright and if it don't happen this month do stress about just keep trying it will happen and its worth it so baby dust to all you ladies...Good Luck.

countdowntopregnancy

10 years ago

Thanks so much, China Baby...That really gives me hope...
As for me, I am on Cycle day 4 of this early AF...still bleeding like a stuck pig and still very red. I contacted Dr. Levin yesterday...he says it is normal and that my lining is just sloughing off quickly and cleanly. I hope that is a good thing.

10 years ago

It's been a long time since I've checked in. I had my TR done May of 2012. We had 3 mc and one tubal with removal of my left tube. We are now 12 weeks pregnant! It's been quite a journey with a lot of downs (not a lot of ups) but we did it and you all will too. I was starting to think it wasn't meant to be and here we are. I am 40 so we did CVS for genetic testing and everything is perfect and we are expecting a girl! Between dh and me , we will have 9 girls!!!! Two of our Angels are in heaven but holy estrogen! We are just thrilled that she is perfect

Good luck to all of you beautiful ladies, you will get your rainbows soon!

10 years ago

Angel!!!!! You made my heart smile I've kept you in my thoughts.I'm sooo HAPPY, I'm declaring I'm pregnant now but I'll test next week Wednesday! How have you been!!!!? Hello ladies I had my TR 6/2012 by Dr Berger.

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia- I am great! Dh and I reconciled, it was a complete misunderstanding and a situation where we let the wrong people into our personal life. We have taken out the trash (negative people in our lives), focused on us and we got pregnant right away.

You have been in my thoughts as well :). It's your turn lady! Best wishes to you love and I can't wait to hear your good news!

Love and blessings !

10 years ago

Awwww I'm beyond overjoyed God is so awesome I promise I'll keep you informed. Love and BLESSINGS my sister!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo