Community post

Discussion

Please share your opinion

Newbie Here! I would like to know if my symptoms are lining up. I am likely 6 dpo. At 4dpo had cramping, elevated random temp. Restless sleep and dreams since. Nausea last night and nausea with vomitting today. Not extremely fatigued, but moody. When should I test?

User Image User Image

9 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Good for you! Sounds great so far =)
I would test around 14dpo if u have a 28 - 30 day cycle. Testing before that can become stressful in my experience. ;)

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

Thank you. I think we are going to try to hold out until Monday, since I haven't really charted this month. I just had my IUD out on 3-6, and AF on 3-8.
Fingers crossed!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Newbie! I just found this site yesterday so i am new as well, although not new at TTC!!
I do have children and have tested + with them on days 11 dpo and mine were standard +!!! Lucky for me back then
However,
Many women dont get BFPs until the day AF is due or much later, I usually test early each month just because im crazy and cant seem to wait and then become bummed at seeing the BFNs!!
This month i AM WAITING to test until atleast the day before AF should arrive which will have me test, a week from tomorrow
I leave at 3am fri morning for Vacation and want to know before i leave, so heres hoping on a BFP!!
When do you think you will test?
Also, for the test to show + it has to be an early detection test with FMU, ive always liked the FRER early test!! Very accurate

12 years ago

Hi Meemer! Thanks for the reply. I may test on Monday. It is so hard not to when I work in a MD office (Elderly- not alot of OB experience except my own). This will be my third, my new husbands first. I have never been so excited to throw up in my life. I know THAT isn't just in my head. I got a standard positive at 11 days with my second daughter too. The only reason that I may test early is that I have convienced myself that my ovulation date is off (didn't track it). If I have enough hcg in my system to cause nausea shouldn't it show up on a test?? That is the question that is bouncing through my head today. Best of Luck on Friday!

User Image User Image

@ churchgirl,
My Bff wants me to test on Tues. so im sure i will break and test, lol
I actually have 4 kids, Crazy that i want another one i know!!
My DH had a vasectomy 2 weeks after we had my last son
We were sorry he did it immediatley after!
He had it reversed last Nov. and we have been trying since Dec.
He lost his father, my father in law and ever since, my DH and I wanted to add our final child to our family
I am one of 2 and my husband is as well
We have always wanted a big crazy family but for some reason, after my M/C in JUne, we havent been able to conceive:(
Now 6 months with my Fertility Dr, and HSG and Unexplained secondary Infertility, Here I am!!
Im really praying alot and hoping for that BFP, my youngest is 4 but after this month being my 2nd iui and horrible, terrible no good very bad ovulation pain, i dont know if i can go through this again:(
Lets keep in touch and

12 years ago

oh and also, i "o" very late this month, cycle day 18 thanks to the clomid, so tues will put me at 11 dpiui so i'll see???

12 years ago

Wow, that is outstanding Meemer. I would love to have a giant family, but I would say one more will have to be enough. My husband of 10 months originally said that my two girls were enough for him. I have two daughters 12 and 6. I guess I only get baby fever every 6 years lol. A baby boy would be nice! I've had alot of new symptoms just today. Hubby even noticed some before I did haha. I wishing the best of luck for you!

User Image User Image

Oh and I'll be 11 on Monday ! Almost dpo buddies!

User Image User Image

Well then churchgirl, this month better be our months for s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to try to stay busy this weekend to keep my mind off of this 2ww business!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo