Community post

Discussion

12 dpo, Don't know what to think

I'm at 12 dpo today and I've gotten nothing but very BFN's. I'ts upseting because right now I feel pg. I've been cramping since about 8 dpo and with a 16 lp it's too early to be af related. I've also have felt some round ligament recently which IDK where that is even coming from, but I haven't done anything to make it act up. I've also started feeling an almost uti sensation above my pubic bone but I don't have a UTI.

Is anyone else getting symptoms like mine and did you get a bfp or bfn? tia ladies.

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Iam in the same boat as you, tested this morning at 12dpiui and got and i feel like AF is on her way soon. i do not know what to think but im testing again tomorrow at 13dpiui.

, i hope you get your

12 years ago

I'm 13dpo today. I've had cramping and light brown spotting since 9dpo. Took a test yesterday and it was bfn:( I'm hoping all this cramping is implantation ...I'll be testing tomorrow . I've been using dollar store hpt's..so maybe buying a more expensive hpt might be a bfp I've also felt some pinching and a burning sensation in the uterus. I hope we get our bfp's soon!!!!

TTC #1 since June 2011 PCOS Me- 25 DH- 31 User Image

12 years ago

I took an equate brand test today and it gave me a very very faint +. But I don't feel like I can trust it cause it's blue dye test and I can't get anything to pop on the frer. I'm still feeling cramping and pulling, gassy, and backache so I'm hoping I'll know for sure tomorrow.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo