Community post

Discussion

HCG the same (success stories?)

I've had a hard time finding anything online about having the same hcg level.
On November 22, I got what seemed to be a normal period for four days on December 1 I was experiencing cramping after my period and got a positive pregnancy test . I went to the doctor on December 2nd and had HCG of 28 , on December 5th I went into the ER after a car accident and the doctor took my HCG level again and they were the same.. he said he had never seen anything like it.. I'm at trying to stay positive .. any success stories ? My only symptoms are mild cramping and I feel bloated. I ha e absolutely no bleeding. There is no pain really just back discomfort.

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My youngest DD had a lot of clots under her placenta, which lead to bleeding, my levels staying the same for a few draws and even dropping and not doubling, safe to say she's a happy ten year old!

Though you do need more testing and possibly, be monitored closer because it could be ectopic, etc.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo