Community post

Discussion

it does happen when you least expect it! long post lol

Ive been trying to conceive since april of last year. Not regularly; we werent using protection. I had never been pregnant before and i am in good health and young so i figured this would happen fast. Every month i would pee like crazy on sticks and nothing. It is sooooo frustrating ladies. Then this past February, i had several friends announce their pregnancies and i just was so upset. I gave up hoping anything would happen. On March 3rd i went to a bonfire at the beach and couldnt stop eatting the hotdogs lol the next morning i was at the swapmeet and saw those spicy pork skins with chile and lime on them ( i HATE those!) and i bought a whole bag and ate them. i knew something was up. I bought 3 FRER 6 days sooner tests and took two that night and got 2 faint positives. I took the next one that morning because i noticed i was peeing more frequently and another faint positive. My bf wasnt convinced so we bought FRER digi's and i figured they would say no. they said yes! I freaked i was soooo happy! im about 6w4d today and i feel great.
Before i found out my only symptoms were strange cravings and closer to 12 dpo i started peeing more. Now that im at the 6 week mark i have a lot more: lower back ache, nausea, LOTS of cramps but no bleeding, frequent urinating , constipation, and LOTs of exhaustion. I hope you found this long post helpful in some way and just remember ladies, it WILL happen, just when you least expect it. good luck and baby dust to you all!

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

your post brought tears to my eyes! Congratulations to you and your SO!!!!!!! Wish you all the best in the increadable jouney you are taking!!!!!!

~ Nissy ~ User Image

12 years ago

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

It really does work this way! DH and I have been TTC #2 with two losses during that time. This past cycle we decided not to try because I was going to have surgery to get my gallbladder removed and we started to use condoms. We had two "oops" in the heat of the moment and I just found out a couple of days ago I am pregnant, due December 3!!!

12 years ago

thank you ladies so much!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo