Community post

Discussion

7 DPO - trying not to obsess

View Full Post

Hi. I ma 7 DPO today and I am trying not to obsess over every little cramp and twinge I feel. I am not sure if these are new things that are happening this cycle or if I am just now noticing them because we are TTC.

For the past several days, I have been feeling some dull aches in my lower abdomen - first on the left side and more recently a little on the right. I noticed a lot of people say that they feel tired and their bbs hurt, but I have none of that. Just the dull aches and some other random stuff that happens no matter what CD it is.

I ordered some HPTs online, bu they won't arrive for another few days...and I promised DH I wouldn't test until 4/1, which would be 14 DPO.

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't seem to get this stuff out of my head. Do you think this is all in my head?

User Image

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 67 Replies | Last Page

Haylaa17- Wishing you the best!! I'm hoping this is an early sign for the both of us! We will see And no worries on being graphic.. I think it's the only way to be clear on what you're experiencing. I know you mean nothing by it..it's all for baby making purposes

User Image

12 years ago

I am 6dpo and I feel so tired and hard to explain but my vagina feels swollen? I think my sense of smell is increased and I wonder if anyone else at this stage is FREEZING? I have had chills all day but its 78 degrees in my house. My hubby says I am roasting him. My mouth is dry and I have heart burn and decreased appetite and boobs not really sore but occasional shooting pain in one or the other and feel a lil heavy when I stand up or lay o them. What do you think?

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

12 years ago

Krunchie- Your chart is triphasic! Its lookin good! FX for you!

And Im only 4 DPO but Im going symptoms crazy already.

12 years ago

Hey girls :) hope your all feeling well :)

So I'm still getting faint positives on my tests :(
I'm starting to lose hope, I thought there would surely be darker by now :-/

I've still got random cramping, my veins are rather noticeable and my bbs are sensitive.

My cervix has been out of reach for a few days, don't know if that's a good sign or not?

AF is due in 2 days....praying she doesn't come!

Anyone planning on testing soon?

Lots of love :) xxx

User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies..

Af arrived today...2days advance..again tricky tricky symtoms..

Praying for all of you Ladies a sure ... and super

12 years ago

What a dream! So gross! So my dream last night...not sure why I was eating crayons in my dream. I could taste the crayons in my dream, when I woke up I was sick to my stomach. What in the world lol.

User Image

12 years ago

This is what I found on a dreams website
"Crayons
Seeing crayons in your dream, represents some childhood memories or a period of time where you were more carefree. It is also symbolic of creativity. You may need to think outside the lines into more unconventional thoughts and ways of doing things. Consider the symbolism of the colour of the crayon." http://www.dreamsmeaning.co.uk/c.html

It makes sense to me in the fact that people from my past were in this dream as well. What's not making sense is why was I eating them and why was I able to taste that nasty waxy taste.. Crazy..

User Image

12 years ago

Im am 7 to 8 DPO today i know i am a couple of days behind you girls but i have had the cramps for a few days now and the past 2 days i have been feeling a bit off a little sick i feels like i want to eat but nothing too flavoursome just bland i had toast with butter for lunch thats all i could stomach i dont want to read into it too much but ti had a false positve last month and i am just a little hopefull thats all

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

12 years ago

I really don't know but I think I'm 6dpo. I have been just feeling icky all over. sore throat, stuffy an runny nose, lower back kind of hurts, tonight I just got all hot all of a sudden and still feel hotness inside and my cheeks have been flushed. My nipples are also swollen and sore and very sensitive. I think it might be my allergies but idk. Also when i got all hot i just felt like crying. My sex drive has been through the roof. Also acne breakout. Bleh Oh i forgot also been bloated. i feel my belly button is disappearing. O.o lol

12 years ago

im with you girls all the way on symptom spotting, no matter how hard i try to ignore it! My bbs have been a bit sensitive the last day or so, i went for a lie down this afternoon thinking oh its probably just in my imagination. then i got up from my nap and omg my bbs are soooooooo sore! The dog jumped on my lap and jumped on my bbs (hes only a chihuahua) and i about launched him across the room (almost! lol) I am 8DPO, Af due on april 3rd. fingers crossed!!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo