Community post

Discussion

7 DPO - trying not to obsess

View Full Post

Hi. I ma 7 DPO today and I am trying not to obsess over every little cramp and twinge I feel. I am not sure if these are new things that are happening this cycle or if I am just now noticing them because we are TTC.

For the past several days, I have been feeling some dull aches in my lower abdomen - first on the left side and more recently a little on the right. I noticed a lot of people say that they feel tired and their bbs hurt, but I have none of that. Just the dull aches and some other random stuff that happens no matter what CD it is.

I ordered some HPTs online, bu they won't arrive for another few days...and I promised DH I wouldn't test until 4/1, which would be 14 DPO.

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't seem to get this stuff out of my head. Do you think this is all in my head?

User Image

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 67 Replies | Last Page

lilchicken - I do see a faint bit of something there. post a pic as soon as you can from your next stick!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

So today was totally different symptom-wise than yesterday or any of the days before that. I still had a lot of the same symptoms, but I had new ones and the ones I have been having were different in intensity and location than on prior days.

The crampiness in my lower abdomen felt lower and stronger today, more like AF cramps then the dull coming and going cramps. When I was sitting in my chair at work, it also felt like my pants were too tight in my lower stomach, but I checked and while the fabric was smooth across my chub (I am a bit overweight), it wasn't tight. It wasn't tight enough that I would feel it restricting me, but that is the sensation I was having all afternoon. I kept having to lean back and stretch out. It seems way too early for me to be having AF cramps, but that is sort of what they are feeling like...

Also, later in the afternoon, I felt a slight wave of something come on - I am not sure if it was nausea or what but I completely lost my appetite when it came on and I have just been feeling strange since then. BUT maybe it is just because I had a Panera breakfast sandwich on my way to work and when I got there, they had 20 more Panera breakfast sandwiches, so that is what I had for lunch as well. Is this feeling I am having the beginning of PG or indigestion? I have no clue.

I also had a little bit of tenderness in my bbs, but that could have been anything.

How are you ladies feeling today?

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

The only thing new to me that I have really noticed is I have been waking up in the middle of the night these past few days to pee....I never wake up in the middle of the night, so that has been a noticeable change that I can't really pin a different blame on lol.

User Image

12 years ago

So I took another test, it turned out the same, a really faint barely noticable line! Ive never had any FRER's give me anything but stark white negatives so Im kind of hopeful :)

I have also been having to get up and wee during the night, like 3 times at least but seem ok during the day!
My bbs are getting a little more tender but thst could just be from all the prodding haha

When are you girls planning on testing?

Oh and I just had a random hot flush :P

BABY DUST & STICKY VIBES xx

User Image

12 years ago

krunchie29_LOL! definitely we're buddies..Hey! How are you? I missed you girl!..

Im not a symptom spotter..i just cant ignore it.. yesterday i had a heartburn, no more cramping...Hoping this tricky symtoms is not playing with my body again..
Af expecting on april 01-03..
to all!!

12 years ago

lilchicken- sounding like you are having some good signs

I won't be testing until the April 2nd, if I even bother to test. I haven't had any luck for over a year, and I have just started using this site. I might just wait and see if AF shows....I'm undecided.

User Image

12 years ago

yeay! people who like my journal!! I did ask for feedback but as no one said anything I was beginning to worry!

todays entry is not so jolly but then i am feeling not so jolly today.

temp went down which is always a stab in the heart for me. I was realy just feeling preg over the last couple of days but today not so much. I know I'm not out yet but I can see the finish line and sadly its only a week away rather than 9 months away. :0(

never even thought about april 1 being april fools day. that just is an extra slap in the face really!

lilchicken, i do see something of a shadow of a line but i would certainly be testing again so fingers crossed! let us know when you post the next one!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Hey girls :)

Sorry about your temp drop krunchie :(
Could it be an implantation dip?

So again I'm up again late, just can't seem to fall asleep even though im dead tired! It's annoying.
I took another test just before at 10dpo 1:00am and there is def a line!
Still faint but it's a bit darker than one I took yesterday!

I'm really starting to think this is the start of my BFP!
Still cautios though, AF isn't due for another couple of days....

I will keep testing and hopefully they keep getting darker!

Hope you girls are doing well! XxxxX

User Image

12 years ago

Lilchicken- WAHOO!!! I am crossing my fingers for you!!

Krunchie- you are so funny!! I love it... I know how you feel. I have decided to not have any feeling about it.. I am kind of expecting AF to come while still hoping every sign is hopeful!! I know someone whose temp dipped one day below the cover line and she is 15 or so weeks along.. There is always hope. Expect the worse hope for the best.

AFM- Temp dropped yesterday but stayed around the same this morning. still not super low but eh we will see.. Trying not to be all consumed...

12 years ago

temp went up again!

am i seeing things or is my chart triphasic?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo