Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 419 Replies | Last Page

pearl325- That is what my DH said. Lets just do what we do. but on the Omega 3 I read up on that it helps with ...(Omega-3 acids have been shown to help fertility by helping to regulate hormones in the body, increase cervical mucous, promote ovulation and overall improve the quality of the uterus by increasing the blood flow to the reproductive organs.) So that is what i started taken this week, i have been on prenatal vitamins for 3 months now. i plan to start Monday the 11th every other day till + opk.

6 years ago

oh now i need to go pick up some Omega 3! So good to know. I have never looked into that before. We get so many good tips in these forums lol

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

pearl325- i didn't know either, my workout instructor actually recommended that i start taken it, so of course the researcher (googler) that i am i had to see what this was, did, ect. And you should have seen how excited i was when i read that. LOL i have learned alot over the past months. i got advise on progesterone cream, primrose oil, and what ever else, but i just didnt feel comfortable with that. But i guess as the months go by with no bfp you start to second guess should i try this?? But i know omega is good for heart, cholesterol and now fertility!!!

i just saw this as i was under Omega 3 benefits for fertility..What vitamins are good for fertility?
Remember: it's not enough to take folic acid alone when you are trying to become pregnant. All of the B vitamins are essential during the pre-conceptual period. Research has shown that giving B6 to women who have trouble conceiving increases fertility and vitamin B12 has been found to improve low sperm counts.

I think we are good on the Prenatal Vitamins, just need to see what B vitamins are in my DH men vitamins.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful ah i just looked up the 1 a day vitamins my husband takes and it has B6 but not B12! i may have to go do some shopping for some extra supplements

User Image

PEARL- we have the whole family on Smarty pants, they have Methylfolate instead of folic acid ( I am homozygous MTHFR and assume the kids and hubby have some combination) as well as lots of B6 and 12. Plus it's easy to get him to take them since they're gummy lol

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. Not sure if that was meant for me.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

You're right! the pic looked the same except the hair color, i fixed it

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy I'm definitely going to add some other supplements! Thanks for the info!

User Image

@callmecrazy. It's all good. I was just confused.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

af gave me a shiny Red box this morning. So upset I couldn't bring myself to tell df about it before he left for work earlier ugh hope everyone has a good day despite the ttc disappointments

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo