Community post

Discussion

Please read, please help me.

Had sex on Feb 10-13 then few days late for period that month...but around Feb 23rd I had a little bit of bleeding for a few days. I've been showing lots of symptoms like...being dizzy, bloated and constipated, lots of extra of milky white discharge, nipples are starting to turn light brown, yeast infections, can't sleep, eat and feel like I'm going to puke (but don't,) feel like I should be starting my period. Took two HPT and they both were negative...am I safe/it's all in my head orrr is this looking like in 9 months I'm going to have a little babe?! Any advice or information PLEASE tell me.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Take a test. It's the only way to know but if you had your period you're probably not pregnant.

Just letting you know this site is for people who want to be pregnant so watch your wording

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo