Community post

Discussion

TWW For Expected August 23-28 2018 Due Date

The TWW is horrible! I just want to talk with others who are going through the TWW who have an anticipated due date between August 23-28 2018.

My husband and I BD on 11/28 and 11/30. I feel like I ovulated today 12/1 and my mind is going crazy. I already have an 8 year old who will be 9 on 12/29, but trying to remember how I felt 9 years ago is hard. I didn't plan my first child therefore I didn't have to suffer the TWW. I found out when I missed my period by 1 week.

My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. I have 1 outside daughter and he has 2 outside children (1 boy - 16 and 1 daughter - 5) so we talked about have one together especially since I'm only 31 and he is 38.

I'm nervous because this is technically our first time trying and I am afraid to be disappointed. Who else is entering the TWW wait as me?

44 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 44 Replies | Last Page

@Divine122908. I am in the tww but my expected due date isn't till August 21, but figure since I was late with my last pregnancy, I figured I would chime in. I am currently 3dpo. I have joined the August 2018 Babies and there are lots of wonderful ladies in there who are also in their tww going through the same thing as you and me. Are you experiencing any symptoms?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I have not felt any symptoms yet. I believe I may have ovulated today due to the sharp pain on my left side that I felt. I seen the August 2018 Babies but assumed it was people who already confirmed pregnancy. I will join that one and see what it is talking about. Thank you for replying. Look forward to seeing your progress! Are you having any symptoms at 3dpo?

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh yes, there is one for every month as I started for the first time in April; sad I know. But I love tge ladies as they don't judge or look down as everyone has their own unique story. I haven't had very much at all. Yesterday when I was going to the bathroom as I had to pee really bad and when I looked I saw something stringy (hope your okay with tmis) so I grabbed it and it was snotty pale yellow. Today just watery creamy cm and some minor cramping. I also take my BBT in the morning and first minth using OPKs. You are welcome to check my profile out and see my last cycle symptoms as I thought for sure I was but I don't think it stuck. Was devastated.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I am just uncertain of any signs already as pregnancy technically doesnt begin until implantation, however, I feel like our minds just want it so bad, we pay attention to every little thing our body is doing and want to associate that with pregnancy. I already looked at your page. Lol. Hoping we can be pregnancy buddies too.

How are things going for you today? True enough as we all look for the little things and hope it's a pregnancy sign. Hope to see you over in the August forum.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Im actually really crampy today and feeling a pain on the opposite side of my uterus from yesterday and having bad back pain suddenly. Makes me wonder if there ars symptoms durring the fertilization process. Hopefully this is good news. How are you feeling? You should be close to implantation now.

I am doing pretty good today. Had a restless sleep last night and feeling a bit drained. I still have a few more days to go as I think I am 4dpo. AF due the 9th.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly - how are you doing? Any symptoms? I just feel tugging all the time in my abdomin and really bad back pain, but I am only 5dpo and havent implanted yet, so I dont know why I been feeling like this.

Hey! Was thinking about you the other day but couldn't find the forum and couldn't remember the title so couldn't search it.Not feeling a whole lot of symptoms. Had a temp dip three days ago which I thought was weird. Boobs just started hurting this evening and I have been feeling pokes all over my belly, boobs are itchy and a bit sore underneath. AF is due Saturday and I start my three week holidays as of Friday so that's a nice break.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Fingers crossed!!! Are you tempted to test early? Seen so many people test around 10-11dpo and get bfp.... Good luck! Let me know the outcome... this wait is so torturous.lol

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo