Community post

Discussion

implantation bleeding please help

Hi girls... Yesterday I spotted brownish stuff about size of nickle, then none until just now. Only on tp. Im late of af by a day. Have had pressure in abdomen, swollen sore bbs, and other symptoms for gosh week. I am on progesterone since after ovulation. Hubby and I are Nervous and hoping for best. Been Ttc so long.. thank you for your input and thoughts.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It sounds promising! May be a little late for implantation bleeding...but since it is brown, it may be old blood from implantation bleeding that decided to show today. Good luck

12 years ago

I did call my fs...waiting for return call. My cyxle is average 28-30 so I am hoping. I ovulated around about 10 days ago and with fertization time, ans what I have read it happens from week before or week up to af. No one really knows. But I will repair fingers crossed and we shall see. Ugh.. thank you for responding.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo