Community post

Discussion

What do you think?

A little back story....

Okay, well where to start.. Well my DH and I have decided that we want a child together, I have four from a previous marriage and he has none. Well I got my tubes tied 3 years ago and recently (Feb 15 2012) got a tubal reversal done at chapel hill tubal reversal. I normally start AF every 28 days on time and started Feb 27th right on time, using OKP's I ovulated around the 12th.

7dpo I had some mild cramping in the morning and afternoon and that evening I had light pink spotting. (Could be implantation?? Never had this with the first 4) the next day there was nothing. then 2 days later my breast start hurting, not like my bra is to tight or uncomfortable I mean the tingling, sore to the touch, kinda fuller feeling. I still have a few days till i can test but i took a test anyways and of course it was neg. Not a big surprise. Without tubal ligation and tubal reversal I'd say I'm pregnant for sure, but now I'm just wondering if my hormones are just returning to normal and I'm mistaking them for pregnancy symptoms.

What do you thing??

User Image User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Took a test today still negative...

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo