Community post

Discussion

Ovary pain on one side???

I am 10DPO took a test yesterday AFTERNOON, it was negative. I am having some cramping like AF, but mostly ovary pain, that is either concentrated on the left or right side. Also some cervical discomfort.

Anyone else experience this? I also have the sore boobs. But, havent felt the extreme exhaustion like I did with my last pregnany. : (

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm not as many DPO as you (only 5 DPO here) but I am experiencing the same sort of thing - mild cramping on one side. I have never been pregnant before and we just started TTC, so I don't know much about all of this yet.

I am trying to not get my hopes up that it is anything because I don't want to be disappointed. Also, my DPO is just a guess based on an app that I have been using to track my AF timing and symptoms for the past 2 years, so my O date could be completely wrong...didn't chart temps or anything like that...so my cramping could just be an O later than I think it was.

I hope yours is something different! Good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo