Community post

Discussion

Anybody else due November 2012?

I just got my BFP after a year of ttc! I'm due November 28 2012. Anybody else out there due around this time? Would really like someone to share my experiences with.

User Image User Image

18 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Yes me! Same due date and everything :)

Emme..

12 years ago

Hello Ladies! I am so glad that I found a thread that will work for me on here while I am pregnant.

For the past 3 months roughly I was apart of the Anyone starting Clomid can I get a hell yeah! forum. The group of ladies there are great, but I feel out of place now as I am the only person left on the thread that has gotten their BFP!

I found out last week that I am pregnant.

I am due on November 17th!!!

A little bit on my journey to conceive so you ladies have some background on me. I will try to make this brief. I got married in Oct 2009 to a wonderful man who does not have any children of his own. I have a 16 yr old DS from previous relationship. I had a tubal ligation in 2003. And in Feb 2011 I had a tubal reversal. In January I started clomid and I am proud to say that I was lucky on my 2nd round.

I went and confirmed pregnancy on Monday with Dr. However, I have to wait til next Friday for ultrasound to ensure I am not having a tubal pregnancy (as I am high risk because of the tubal reversal, clomid, my age and my weight) Also, they will be able to determine if I am having a multiple pregnancy then to. (all of the same things listed above also make me a higher change of having twins or more!)

I hope that we can share some of the thinkgs we are experiencing on here together.

Have a great day ladies and to US!!!!!

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

YAY! I'm so happy for you guys!!

ef99744- That's awesome we have the same due date. Now it's a race to see who makes it to the end first..lol. Congrats! Feel free to share your symptoms or talk about anything you want here.

TTCin30's - Congrats on your BFP! I hope the other ladies on the Clomid forum get their BFP's too. But it's really great that you have. My next step was going to be clomid but I got my BFP the first month of taking metformin. I hope everything is okay with your pregnancy and you have a happy and healthy 9 months. That's great you get to give your hubby a baby of his own. And I bet your DS will be glad to have a sibling.

So far I've had several symptoms. # 1 being sore bb's, especially when I have to wear my bra all day. I've had headaches and nausea (no vomiting, yet). I'm running to the bathroom a lot more and at night it's worse. I'm just now starting to have a heightened sense of smell and things are tasting weird. But the thing that concerns me the most is how bad I'm bloated. I already look 2 months preggo. This one is going to be hard to hide until I'm pass the safe point. I need to go shopping soon! How are you guys feeling?

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm due November 5th. That's right around the time of my husband and my 10th wedding anniversary! Best anniversary present ever!! :D

So far, I don't really have much for symptoms. My breasts were sore, but not so much now. I feel nauseous sometimes, but haven't thrown up. Up until about a week or so ago, I was SO bloated! It eventually subsided, but it was BAD for a long time. I'm still a little bloated and my old pants aren't fitting so well, but it's not nearly so bad as it was then. I also have a strange taste in my mouth from time to time and I drool like a sick dog when I sleep.

12 years ago

Im due 11/15

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I am due November 20th and praying for a girl! :)

User Image

12 years ago

I'm not due in november but OCT 20th. However, I am a vegetarian so they say I'll go over my due date. What a wild ride its been so far!!

Got to hear the heartbeat last night at home on my dopler. 157bpm! What a beautiful sound!

12 years ago

Congrats everyone and welcome to the club!! I'm already trying to pick out baby names... lol. I'm still not nauseas yet but I have every other symptom. I'm so tired my eyes hurt all the time and feel heavy. I can't get enough to eat either. With my first pregnancy I was sick and vomiting every day from 4 weeks to about 10 weeks and could barely eat, this pregnancy is already VERY different.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

morning sickness here! :( how do you deal with morning sickness mommies?

12 years ago

Hey ladies. Tuesday I had a scare with bleeding. went to E.R. and they indicated there was hemorraging but the baby was indeed in the uterus after doing ultrasound. I have only had brown discharge since tuesday night.
I went to follow up app with ob/gyn today and she said my hcg levels were very high at over 15000 on Tuesday. She completed a pelvic exam today and within 30 minutes I started bleeding again. I have to wait until I have my ultrasound at 2 pm today to find out why I am still bleeding like this.
Ladies I need prayer for me and my lil eggie! Please God dont let me miscarry!

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo