Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Anybody else due November 2012?

Category: After a Positive - Early Pregnancy Chatter
Posted by BabyJourney » Mar. 20, 2012 11:44pm

I just got my BFP after a year of ttc! I'm due November 28 2012. Anybody else out there due around this time? Would really like someone to share my experiences with.

User Image

User Image

BabyJourney
Reply by ef99744 » Mar. 21, 2012 7:50am

Yes me! Same due date and everything :)

ef99744

Reply by TTCin30's » Mar. 21, 2012 9:41am

Hello Ladies! I am so glad that I found a thread that will work for me on here while I am pregnant.

For the past 3 months roughly I was apart of the Anyone starting Clomid can I get a hell yeah! forum. The group of ladies there are great, but I feel out of place now as I am the only person left on the thread that has gotten their BFP!

I found out last week that I am pregnant.

I am due on November 17th!!!

A little bit on my journey to conceive so you ladies have some background on me. I will try to make this brief. I got married in Oct 2009 to a wonderful man who does not have any children of his own. I have a 16 yr old DS from previous relationship. I had a tubal ligation in 2003. And in Feb 2011 I had a tubal reversal. In January I started clomid and I am proud to say that I was lucky on my 2nd round.

I went and confirmed pregnancy on Monday with Dr. However, I have to wait til next Friday for ultrasound to ensure I am not having a tubal pregnancy (as I am high risk because of the tubal reversal, clomid, my age and my weight) Also, they will be able to determine if I am having a multiple pregnancy then to. (all of the same things listed above also make me a higher change of having twins or more!)

I hope that we can share some of the thinkgs we are experiencing on here together.

Have a great day ladies and to US!!!!!

Holly - 35
DH - 34
DS - 16

User Image
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

TTCin30's

Reply by BabyJourney » Mar. 23, 2012 1:50am

YAY! I'm so happy for you guys!!

ef99744- That's awesome we have the same due date. Now it's a race to see who makes it to the end first..lol. Congrats! Feel free to share your symptoms or talk about anything you want here.

TTCin30's - Congrats on your BFP! I hope the other ladies on the Clomid forum get their BFP's too. But it's really great that you have. My next step was going to be clomid but I got my BFP the first month of taking metformin. I hope everything is okay with your pregnancy and you have a happy and healthy 9 months. That's great you get to give your hubby a baby of his own. And I bet your DS will be glad to have a sibling.

So far I've had several symptoms. # 1 being sore bb's, especially when I have to wear my bra all day. I've had headaches and nausea (no vomiting, yet). I'm running to the bathroom a lot more and at night it's worse. I'm just now starting to have a heightened sense of smell and things are tasting weird. But the thing that concerns me the most is how bad I'm bloated. I already look 2 months preggo. This one is going to be hard to hide until I'm pass the safe point. I need to go shopping soon! How are you guys feeling?

User Image

User Image

BabyJourney

Reply by Catnip » Mar. 24, 2012 4:00am

I'm due November 5th. That's right around the time of my husband and my 10th wedding anniversary! Best anniversary present ever!! :D

So far, I don't really have much for symptoms. My breasts were sore, but not so much now. I feel nauseous sometimes, but haven't thrown up. Up until about a week or so ago, I was SO bloated! It eventually subsided, but it was BAD for a long time. I'm still a little bloated and my old pants aren't fitting so well, but it's not nearly so bad as it was then. I also have a strange taste in my mouth from time to time and I drool like a sick dog when I sleep.

Catnip

Reply by stlove » Mar. 26, 2012 7:47pm

Im due 11/15

User Image

User Image

stlove

Reply by ilovebabies82 » Mar. 27, 2012 6:03am

I am due November 20th and praying for a girl! :)

User Image

ilovebabies82

Reply by LivyJayne » Mar. 28, 2012 9:14pm

I'm not due in november but OCT 20th. However, I am a vegetarian so they say I'll go over my due date. What a wild ride its been so far!!

Got to hear the heartbeat last night at home on my dopler. 157bpm! What a beautiful sound!

LivyJayne

Reply by BabyJourney » Mar. 29, 2012 2:31am

Congrats everyone and welcome to the club!! I'm already trying to pick out baby names... lol. I'm still not nauseas yet but I have every other symptom. I'm so tired my eyes hurt all the time and feel heavy. I can't get enough to eat either. With my first pregnancy I was sick and vomiting every day from 4 weeks to about 10 weeks and could barely eat, this pregnancy is already VERY different.

User Image

User Image

BabyJourney

Reply by ilovebabies82 » Mar. 29, 2012 7:11am

morning sickness here! :( how do you deal with morning sickness mommies?

ilovebabies82

Reply by TTCin30's » Mar. 29, 2012 12:09pm

Hey ladies. Tuesday I had a scare with bleeding. went to E.R. and they indicated there was hemorraging but the baby was indeed in the uterus after doing ultrasound. I have only had brown discharge since tuesday night.
I went to follow up app with ob/gyn today and she said my hcg levels were very high at over 15000 on Tuesday. She completed a pelvic exam today and within 30 minutes I started bleeding again. I have to wait until I have my ultrasound at 2 pm today to find out why I am still bleeding like this.
Ladies I need prayer for me and my lil eggie! Please God dont let me miscarry!

Holly - 35
DH - 34
DS - 16

User Image

TTCin30's

Reply by TaraMommyof2 » Mar. 29, 2012 12:23pm

Yupp...I'm due Nov 26th. I'm pregnant with my 2nd after 2 back to back miscarriages in june-sept. I have a 18 month old lil boy and I'm hoping this ones a girl. :) either way we will be happy just as long as its healthy. I'm just hoping for a sticky,healthy baby right now. :) I get the feeling I'm having a girl cause I have all diff symptoms then I had with my son. And my cravings with this pregnancy so far is oreo mcflurries from mcdonalds. With my son I craved hot and sour things like dill pickles and hot sauce with everything. This pregnancy is sooo diff then with my son. Has anyone had diff syptoms or cravings with the diff gender? I've also had bad morning sickness but with my son I had none.

TaraMommyof2

Reply by ilovebabies82 » Mar. 29, 2012 1:17pm

TTC I bleed after my pelvic exams so it could have been that, that caused the bleeding the 2nd time. I will keep you and your baby in my prayers!

ilovebabies82

Reply by wilson10 » Mar. 29, 2012 4:45pm

hey ladies im due december 9th been ttc since august 2011 tryed soy isoflavines this month and the day i finished my period and for 12 days after and got my 9dpo and wow am i so happy have a bit of sickness cant keep full and always going toilet healthy sign do so no complains from me :) how are you all feeling and to u all

wilson10

Reply by ilovebabies82 » Mar. 29, 2012 5:14pm

morning sickness all day longggggggggggggggggggggggg! :( And when I get hungry Ill eat a bit and get nauseous again! :( But long as baby is fine then I can handle it! :)

ilovebabies82

Reply by TTCin30's » Mar. 30, 2012 8:49am

I had ultrasound completed yesterday and they showed me the cyst on my right ovary again and the hemmorrage in my uterus. Its 22mm big right now. They believe that is the cuase for the bleeding. I have to go back to get another ultrasound on Wednesday to make sure the fetus is doing good. I was able to see the fetal pole yesterday and a small heartbeat. Heartbeat has increased to 106 bpm. By next Wednesday they need to see it over 120.

Keep wishing me luck and keep me in your prayers and of course good luck to everyone TTC this round!

Holly - 35
DH - 34
DS - 16

User Image

TTCin30's

Reply by BabyJourney » Mar. 31, 2012 12:20am

Goodluck TTCin30's! I pray for you and for a healthy baby!!

Congrats to the other new mommies joining the group!!

I'm just now starting to feel nauseas, haven't vomited yet. I'm gassy, bloated, sore nips, headaches, stretching and cramping in lower abdomin and backaches.

TaraMommyof2- My first baby was a girl (6 years ago) I was sick right off the bat before I even missed a period, all smells made me gag and I craved fast food and sweets. This time around is completely different and I'm craving salt, pickles, meat, hardy meals. I think there may be some truth to that wives tale. I hope to have a boy this time. Hope you get your girl!

User Image

User Image

BabyJourney

Reply by TTCin30's » Apr. 3, 2012 5:14pm

Hi ladies. I am going to remove myself from this thread. Early yesterday morning I miscarried. I am taking time for me and my DH right now to get our heads back in the game. I wish all you ladies a very healthy and happy nine months.

TTCin30's

Reply by ilovebabies82 » Apr. 11, 2012 12:02pm

HELLO MOMMIES!!!! I PRAY YOU ALL ARE STILL DOING WELL WITH YOUR PREGNANCIES. ME, STILL MORNING SICKNESS A SLIGHT CRAMPING EVERY NOW AND THEN WHICH IS NORMAL BUT I HAVE SEEN BABY TWICE SO SHE IS DOING WELL. :)

ilovebabies82