Community post

Discussion

Has anyone experienced sciatica before a PPT!?

I've been getting pulling in my inner thighs and sciatic pain in my buttocks and back of my thighs has anyone else had any of this before they new they were pregnant. I've two little girls and I only ever had sciatic pain when I was pregnant!

12 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

I've never been pg but today I have sciatica really really bad! I haven't had it in over 2 years since I started seeing a chiropractor regularly so I'm shocked that I'm in so much pain right now!

I'm 10 dpo (ish - wasn't charting) and I'm hoping it's a good sign for both of us! fx!

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

12 years ago

Its one of those things doesn't seem that common but looked it up and apparently your body releasesthe relaxin hormone from the very beginning and its that hormone that can trigger pains like that so you never know have you had any other symptoms? Sorry this its suppose to be a reply to Jenny i'm new to this site still figuring out what i'm doing! Lol

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey Chrissy,
Yes I have other symptoms. Biggest one is how tired I am! And my nipples are incredibly sore. My bbs not so much, but my nips - ouch! They feel like someone is constantly squeezing them!

As for the relaxin thing - makes sense and my fingers are crossed tight! My tailbone starting to ache at the beginning of this week. Every time I stand up from my chair at work my tailbone feels like it's bruised. Weird.

I'm probably going to test tomorrow and all weekend. AF is due on Sunday/Monday I think.

fx for you! How are you feeling?

12 years ago

Hi Jenny
I know what you mean my tail bone feels like its burning I've been very queasy off and on for the last two days did a test today and it was negative probably far too early think periods due Tuesday. Sometimes if you keep getting negatives its less of a disappointing if your period starts that's my thinking on it lol I know with my last little girl it was a few days after my period that I got a positive so don't rule it out this weekend if its not fingers crossed for you let me know how it goes!

Hey Chrissie!

I poas this morning and I def. see a faint line! OMG! I'm considering it neg until I am definitely clear it's a for sure thing though!

I think I just had some implantation bleeding! I have never had that before and didn't really know what people meant when they said 'white, creamy/water with a tinge of pink" but that's exactly what I saw! OMG!!!

My chiropractor said yesterday when he adjusted and stretched me out that he could definitely tell something was happening around my hips, lower back and pelvis. "I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were pregnant" he assured me. YAY!!

How are you feeling? I have a dull pain in the ass headache today. But I'm so excited at thhe thought of being pg that I can bare it! LOL

My fingers are crossed tight for you!

12 years ago

Hi Jenny that sounds great! I don't think you would get a false positive result its quite rare even if it is faint it should get darker over the weekend i'm sure you're so excited. I never had the implantation bleeding but from what you've described that's what it sounds like did you feel cramping I've been crampy today but negative test results i'm not really expecting much this month I think I'd be shocked if I was! You must be so excited I know you don't what to get your hopes up but it really sounds like you are!

Hey Chrissie! Sorry I've been MIA over the weekend until now. I am at 16dpo today and still no AF but I did a digital test yesterday morning and it said "not pregnant" so I don't know what the heck is going on with me! Either I'm broken or the test is! LOL

My symptoms have all gone away for the most part today and I feel absolutely fantastic! I've actually got energy today for the first time in over a week and (knock on wood) I haven't had sciatic pain since Sunday night (which kept me up until 5am I must add!).

I don't know what's going on. I don't feel like AF is knocking on my door whatsoever but I should feel quite crampy, irritated, weepy and ravenous if she was to come around today/tomorrow/anytime soon! Argh!

I don't want to waste money on any more tests since after the BFN yesterday I feel like AF is just going to show up. If she doesn't come by this weekend I will definitely try again though.

How are you doing?

12 years ago

Hi

Thats really frustrating for you! I've read loads of comments saying they didn't get a positive result until a few days after a missed period some even later and with my second that happened so you never no. I wouldn't rule it out, at least your feeling a bit better. If your worried about the expense of pregnancy tests you can get them off Ebay I dont know if your English but the UK ebay does them in packs of thirty for a few pound. They should be accurate too. My AF came last night so thats this month out for me not sure what to do about next month as the baby would be due 1st Janwhich is so close to Christmas. Anyway keep me posted on how you get on fingers are still crossed for you xx

Sorry the witch got to you! :(

17dpo and still no sign of AF. No cramps or anything! I bought a few cheapie tests from the dollar store today so if my temp doesn't drop drastically tomorrow I will test in the morning.

I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your good thoughts! :)

12 years ago

Hi Jenny did you have much luck this month just wondering if this was the month for you!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo