Community post

Discussion

Which OPK test do you prefer?

Hello - I'm in my 3rd month ttc and curious about OPK. Which ones have you used?! Do you prefer one brand over the other? I've seen that there are constant questions about if it's positive or not when using the strips eg. is the line dark enough, etc.

User image

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi mir777,

Personally, I like Clearblue Digital. It clearly shows either "Pregnant" or "Not pregnant" and from what I've heard ,they are pretty sensitive. I just used it recently, but also used "First Response 6 days sooner" with it. In this way, I had a confirmation (2 stripes and "pregnant"). I also bought a bunch of Clinical Guard test strips (they are less expensive).

Don't get discouraged - at times it just takes some time. I was TTC for about 5 months after my miscarriage earlier this year. And now: BAM! I'm pregnant!

I hope it helps. Good luck to you! :)

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

@ mir777 - I just started using OPKs this cycle. Three days ago to be exact. I asked a friend what kind she liked and went with that to start. I'm using Clear Blue Digital Advanced. It's digital so no worrying about lines or things getting darker. It has three settings to show: low, high and peak fertility. It measures estrogen and LH and keeps track of the change in hormones each time you take a test. When you get the LH surge it's supposed to show peak fertility so you know that you've ovulated or are about to. I haven't gotten a peak fertility yet, I'm patiently waiting for mine!

I hope this helps! So far I like the brand I have chosen.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 thank you!! I think I will try the clear blue - after looking it up it looks like it's the most accurate. I see on here the images posted and wondering if it's positive. Digital looks like it's the way to go! Thank you!! And good luck!!

@hope4rainbowbaby conngrats on your rainbow baby!! I can't wait to get my BFP.

I was wondering about ovulation tests, not pregnancy, but I have only heard that clear blue and first response are the best ones. I have cheapie that I will use at home and then will buy a FR or CB to confirm. Thank you!!

User image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo