Community post

Discussion

Trying to Concieve - 2 week wait

Hi ladies

Just joined this website. Looks really good I'm glad I found it through google.

Me and OH trying to conceive our first, sadly, I had a very early mc last month - was so devastating. I heard ovulation can be all over the place after a mc but I was regularly checking with my Clearblue OPK and it said I was ovulating last wk (Thurs) - so of course we dtd. And twice prior.

Just done a pregnancy test, was a clear negative!
But, is it too early? I'm 7 dpo.

Thanks for any advice xx

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm sorry for you loss. I know how it feels. This is my frist cycle after the loss. Anyways, 7dpo is quite early, however, you could try with FRER. Last time I was pregnant (chemical) was before my cycle, and it detected the HCG hormone 8dpo.
Good luck to you xx. Hope you get your rainbow baby soon. xx

6 years ago

It is too early unfortunately. There is a chance that there was no implantation yet. After quite bit of research, it seems like the best time to start testing is after 9 dpo. I am currently on day 9 but will wait for tomorrow morning's urine.

6 years ago

Actually I was always not sure the exact ovulation days until I found an amazing ovulation predictor app called Premom in youbube.
Maybe the link is helpful for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFUzx-TWxBE .
I realized the owner of app is also a professional ttc products seller in amazon and walmart.

I hope the info is useful. Good luck.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo