Looking for Cycle and/or TWW Buddies
Have longer Cycles (35-38 days long)
Trying to Conceive First Child
TTC after 2 very early cp's

Me & Mr Hayes TTC Baby #1 2 pittie fur babies 2 early cp's

7 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

So i am new to this website and I just wanted to make a post to find other women in similar situations as me (cycles, Ovulation day, TWW, etc). I have been ttc for over a year now and have recently started taking some vitamins and such to hopefully give us a better chance. I'm in my fertilize window now and guessing that ovulation will be on or near November 15. I'd also like to have someone to share the tww with. I'll be a nervous wreck and it would really help to calm my nerves and help the time go by if I have someone else to go through it with. Here's to hoping & praying that this will be our month!!! ????????
Baby dust to you all!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey,Mr&MrsHayes I'm waiting to ovulate around 15th November but not really sure this month because I had CP last month...2 positive tests,got drawn blood for beta HCG the next day and it was only 15...the next day I got my period :( This was the first time that something like that happened to me.But I'm staying positive and hoping for better luck this month .Hope it didn't mess up my cycle and that everything will be the same.
Anyway,I'm taking my BBT and using OPK-so far negative...and yes-trying to conceive baby #6 (hoping for a girl-I have 1 girl and 4 boys)

Good luck and stay in touch

6 years ago

I'm a little ahead of you...O'd on 11/9. First cycle ttc but I have quite a few separate fertility issues. So FX!!! I haven't had a whole lot of symptoms but the past two days gas has been so bad I feel like I'm going to die...the cramps are unreal. I have also been super duper tired and kind of moody. Trying to keep it together I got about 5-7 more days before I can test for BFP! EEEKKKKK! It would be crazy to get pregnant on my first cycle this time around. with DD we tried for 2 years then miscarried 5 times then finally had our little princess (that was with my ex husband) I'm hoping maybe some of the hormonal issues regulated during that pregnancy...almost 5 years ago lol and maybe I will have a sticky little bean.

User Image

6 years ago

Did anyone conceive??? I'm pregnant. I told my bf on Thanksgiving. We are so excited. I hope you ladies did too!!!! UPDATE PRETTY PLEASE!!!

User Image

6 years ago

Hi! I am now at 14 dpo (took a cheap dollar pt test at 13dpo and it was bfn). I was in complete shock as I have never been more certain in my life that I was pregnant! My chart was completely different than any other. My temps were/have been higher than ever & I had two dips that I've never had before. At the same time as the first and second dip at (8&10dpo) I also had strong pinching/twinges as well as extreme fatigue (felt like I got hit with the flu out of no where but it was gone the next two days (never threw up). Since then I've had a few bouts of severe nausea. My cm has been really thin like (watery/liquids) creamy and in abundance. And my temp is still above coverline and no sign of af. But I'm really worried since I got a bfn at 13dpo even though it was on a cheapie. I really thought this was it. I have one test left that I am going to wait a while to take. I'm going to see if af shows tomorrow or the next day then go from there.
How has everyone else been? Congrats on your bfp!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! I am new to this but I am currently trying to conceive. My cycle is normally 36 days. On day 36 I was cramping and had bright red blood (which I thought was my period). It was enough blood to where I needed to use a tampon. However, my periods are usually 3-5 days and darker blood. This bright red blood only lasted one day. If that was my period, I would be at day 9 today. However, my boobs are swollen and I am very bloated. Bloated to the point it looks like I have a pregnant belly forming. I also have a condition called didelphic uterus. ( I have 2 cervix and 2 uterus). One of my questions is how Can I tell the difference between spotting or if that was my period. Another question has to do with didelphic uterus. Since I have to cervix, is it possible that I will still have a period from the other cervix if I conceived from the other one? And will pregnancy tests be accurate due to having more than one cervix? This will my first pregnancy so if anyone can answer any questions regarding didelphic uterus and conceiving I would appreciate it!

6 years ago

Our cycles seem pretty similar! My cycle is usually 35-37 days and ovulated on November 5.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo