Community post

Discussion

IVF abroad

Hi!

My two IVF efforts were unsuccessful. Now I am going to take further measures. Decided to change the place.
I’ve read a lot about this issue and studied the market. Ukrainian clinics are said to be popular for infertility treatment. I selected Babyboom clinic based on reviews.
Currently I am negotiating with Babyboom clinic. They have convenient all-inclusive packages and managers are supportive. We are planning the first trip there soon together with husband. Has anyone came across their website?
Does anyone have experience of infertility treatment in Ukraine?

Thanks!

5 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi, no dir experiences, sorry. Although myself I know few successful stories from Gdansk Poland and also Cyprus Good luck with yr clinic xx

6 years ago

My friend did successful IVF after the 1st attempt in Ukrainian Babyboom clinic. She has very positive experience. Services were arranged according to high standards.
Now I am going to try Surrogacy program with Babyboom clinic.

6 years ago

No experience with Babyboom. I am about to start the IVF process and very nervous about the outcome. I was told yesterday that I have a fibroid that will need to be removed.

6 years ago

Don't worry Dear!

Think positive and everyhing will be great. And find a good clinic

6 years ago

In Ukraine, I know such surrogacy agencies as Biotexcom, Isida, Babyboom.
When I was choosing to go for Surrogacy, I decided to visit Kiev first and to see all clinics. So we came, talked to all of them. Finally, we agreed to work with babyboom.
"

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo