Community post

Discussion

july 2018 babies

hiya all, this is my second pregnancy after my misscarriage last april 2017, it was at 7 weeks of pregnancy only.
and this cycle is we've been waiting for 6 months, finally we are pregnant, eventhough its still faint line on the test, but still its a positive result.

last period was 30 sept 2017, average period cycle 34 days, and been excited everyday from since my very first faint line on 15 dpo.

i havent schedule with doctor yet, because its still too early to get baby's heartbeat, must wait 6 or 7 weeks, so i probably wait until then, because a bit traumatic since my loss last time.

did u guys know that the age of the pregnancy is different with the age of the baby. im still confused with how many weeks i am right now. maybe 4 weeks or 5 weeks or more.

im not gonna tell my parents yet until after my doctor's appointment, they will be excited

if i use countdown to pregnancy calculater my due date is 13 july 2018, anybody same with me? please share your story :)

i'd love to hear any thoughts and questions and all.. :)

5 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi! Congratulations!

I got my bfp this morning, 4 weeks pregnant! This is my second pregnancy, my last one also ended in miscarriage at about 7 weeks, last September 2016- we then had trouble conceiving until I found out my prolactin levels were a bit too high. I have been taking medication for that the last 2 cycles, and it seems to have done the trick!

I have scheduled blood tests for Monday and Wednesday to see how hcg levels progress, and an appointment with my doctor on 27 November,

Regarding the difference in how far along you are in pregnancy-

Generally we date the pregnancy based on the start date of your last period- as that is when the egg that will eventually be fertilised starts developing in your ovary.

On average we ovulate midway in cycle, and if lucky, fertilization / conception happens then.

So for me, I am 4 weeks pregnant (last period on 13 October) and 2 weeks since conception (on 27 October, my birthday!). Due date estimated at 20 July.

Sounds like you are 6 weeks- you can probably get an appointment in the next week or so!

I hope that makes sense.

By the way we have a fairly active group of July 2018 babies in the "Cycle Buddies & Groups" category, with a good number of BFPs already, if you want to jump over there!

6 years ago

Hi Elkehh!

congratulations to you too!! :)

i booked my doctor appointment already on the 20th nov, nervous :/

what im confused on how far my pregnancy is, because i have long irregular cylce, my last 4 months i got 30 days cycle, then 33 days for the next two months, and last month was 40 days cycle, and this month im over 40 days already, which is pregnant with faint line test until this morning when i test again. so if i count 40 days cycle probably im also still 4 weeks pregnant.

if you have regular cycle that is the easiest to count due date and ovulation.

im happy, thanks for your response, i will jump over the group you recommend :)

6 years ago • Post starter

Ah I see! Sorry I misunderstood your question :) not sure really, have you tried one of those digital tests that gives weeks pregnant?

6 years ago

hello elkehh,

unfortunatelly i have bad news, i was bleeding on 12 november, the bleeding is not as much as period but there was blood clots and when i pee always have blood clots, i try to bedrest for 3 days now, the bleeding stopped, but i testpack again it came back negative, i think i just had another misscariage :*(

good luck to you, i hope you have safe pregnancy until delivery..

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi itsirma,

I am so sorry to hear that, how heartbreaking! Have you been to get blood testing done at doctor to confirm?

Wishing you strength and good luck for the coming cycles!

Many thanks for your well wishes!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo