Community post

Discussion

I want a child

Good afternoon everyone! My name is Alexa and I really want a child. I would not register here, but I just cannot ask anyone about it. Usually, girls talk about their first pregnancy with their mother, but she died more than 5 years ago.
In brief about myself - I'm 24 years old, recently married a young man with whom I was about 3 years together. We really want children. But I am afraid. I do not know how pregnancy will pass. How will I give birth? Will a healthy baby be? I'm not even sure if I can get pregnant (I do not have any health problems, but everything can happen) I try to read as much literature as possible now on the topic of pregnancy. Articles from well-known doctors, etc. From next month we plan to no longer protect during sex. What advice do you have, how will you prepare for THIS in general? I read the article that you can calculate by the lunar calendar favorable days for pregnancy. And that there are ovulation tests I also read recently. I had not even heard of the houses before. Do they really work?

Sorry for the confusion. The main question is how can I prepare for pregnancy and childbirth.

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello. Best to prepare by starting out by taking your BBT (Basal Body Temp) every morning with the right thermometre when you first wake up and before you start moving around. If you know how long your cycles are you can go to "Tools & Tickers" and select the Ovualtion calculator, then the Intercourse Timing calculator, plunk in the dates of your last LMP (period) and roughly how long your cycle is (ie. 24, 26, 28 days or more). Most women ovulate about CD 14 but it varies so next is to check your (cm) cervical mucous and when it gets really stretchy, watery then ovulation is close. I am not an expert with Ovulation tests as I just started using it this cycle and didn't use it with my last pregnancy as it was a surprise. I am sure I am missing some info but definately check out the "Tools & Tickers" and give that a try. Let me know if you have any more questions. Hope this helps.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

TY very much for the detailed answer, cycle is about 24. I`ll check everything you mentioned.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo