Community post

Discussion

2 days late but very very faint line

hi so weve been ttc for 8 months now and in the past it has never took long to concieve once trying. litterally the first month i got pregnant with both my girls. well i am never late always come on the day im due.
im now 2 days late took a test which was negative. looked at it a few hours later and there was a faint positive but barely there at all. im confused if i was pregnant wouldnt i get a strong positive being 2 days late? i have always got strong positives before due on my period in the past so im so confused and worried as ive suffered a few chemical pregnancies in the past.
also me and my oh seperated last week and was expecting to come on like the last 8mths but i havnt and im scared of being a single mom of 4 and being pregnant trying to look after 3 children by myself.
no hope for us getting back together as turns out he has been lieing and cheating on me for 4 years he has a partner and kids he been with for 13years i just found out about last week. he has a 2 week old baby with her and 2 older kids. we have 3 kids together including an 8mth old and 19mth old. so all along while ive been pregnant he has been with her. im so stressed out. sorry needed to rant i dont have anyone to talk to but him. have no family or friends. i feel so alone. dont know what to do anymore. ????????

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo