Community post

Discussion

Anyone Currently in TWW for November?

I’m 2DPO :) Exhausted! And nervous. I haven’t had a period since August but last week I had major O signs!!! So exciting! 2 days of Strong LH Surge Positive OPKs and SHOW plus lots of eggwhite and super slippery (TMI) on the 2nd day before ovulation. We BD’d the 31st and the 2nd. OPKs were negative the 3rd so I’m assuming that was my O day! Very hopeful ??????????

I am currently breastfeeding and my boobs feel sore and full.

6 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Me! However, I have no idea which DPO I am! I thought I O'ed on Halloween (I didn't have any OPKs at the time, so I just did what I usually do -- judged my CM and ovulation pains) The last two days I've had strong positive OPKs and cramps, but no CM. IF I go by the first date I thought I O'ed, I would be 6DPO.

honestly, I'm not expecting much this cycle since it all seems to be a mess anyway!!

6 years ago

Hi Hope 1216!

I am currently in the TWW! Today is my 6dpo (I think...). So I guess I should have 1 more week to wait now... I had multiple BDs 2 days and one day prior to ovulation and one day after (if I'm correct). So far my BBT is climbing up, I had days when I was really fatigued and sleepy (better today for now), had headaches, seemed like had a funny sense of smell, had very vivid dreams last night (about seeing a pregnancy test with 2 lines - haha: no kidding! :)), had some very mild cramping 2 or 3 days ago, etc. Boobs remain unimpressed about everything LOL - no changes as of now, no tenderness.
I am kind of in a mood today: quite cheerful and happy! :)

Also: I've noticed some acne and that is unusual to me... Last time I saw it was when I was pregnant (unfortunately it led to a miscarriage in March 2017... :( )

Anyway - I guess I'm right behind you! I'll keep fingers crossed for you! Please keep us posted! :)

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

So apparently I may have O’d in the 2nd since I was getting positive OPKS on the 1st and they say 12-24 hrs after the first positive OPK you’ll Ovulate! So I am currently 8 DPO now! Temps keep climbing... but last night I kept waking up to pee and had a restless night so maybe that’s why it was so much higher (yesterday it was 98.06 and this AM it was 98.2) Friday it was 97.73 and I haven’t taken anymore temps because I’m terrible so i dont think you can read anything into them!

I’ve heard you can get positive OPKS when you’re actually pregnant!!! Have you tested?

6 years ago • Post starter

So I broke down and tested this AM and BFN :( I’m making myself crazy by looking at all the BFP 8 DPO pics on this website!

6 years ago • Post starter

I think I'm 8DPO too, but haven't taken a test yet. I'm too nervous to take one until I actually miss my period for a few days. I have been looking at all the test pictures on here. This is my second cycle while trying. We haven't tried anything special except tracking my last few cycles with an app. If I'm not pregnant this time I will start tracking my BBT everyday. So far I don't feel pregnant but I guess that's normal right now.

6 years ago

Sorry Hope1216, maybe you tested too early?

I’m new to this site and am 10dpo and driving myself crazy reading everyone’s symptoms and trying to relate... I’ve had lower back ache since 5dpo, pms like cramping since 7dpo and sensitive bbs since 8dpo. Now it’s just sensitive bbs... hoping I’m not out this cycle!
We’ve been ttc since Feb this year and suffered a chemical preg in month one and a mmc in May. Fingers crossed this cycle is the one for us all!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo