Community post

Discussion

TTC - Need advice & Help!

Hello!
I am completely new to not only this group, but any form of chat etc to do with TTC. So my abbreviations are non existent, apologies in advance!

So. On the 1st Sept this year we unfortunately had a miscarriage at 5 weeks, and although we weren't trying for a baby, the heartbreak was unbearable!
Now we are trying and have been for 2 months.
We have a beautiful little girl who is nearly 4 already.

So, I am pretty in sync with my body, or so i would like to think I am!
Last Period - 08.10.2017, ovulated around 24.10.2017 so had sex with my partner on the morning of the 23rd.

Since Saturday 28/10/17 i have had sore boobs, i wouldn't say overly painful, but they have been sore, like a pinchy feeling on my nipples, some tingling, and a sensation when i am sat at my desk.
I have had a couple of days of feeling sick, including actually being sick on Tuesday, and i started getting stitch like cramps on my left side yesterday afternoon. When i went to the toilet last night, i had some (TMI) clear/whitish discharge..
My hips are aching, my legs and arms are aching and i have a twitch in my left eye which atm i am putting down to stress!

Sooo.... this morning, i decided to do a FRER PT and it was a BFN - i have calculated that i am probably 10 DPO and 4 days early on my period.

I am driving myself insane, because in my head i am thinking that if i am pregnant.. surely it would show up on a HPT by now?

Can anyone please give me advice, whether that be negative or positive??

Thankyou in advance!

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo