Community post

Discussion

Pregnant & HIgh HCG levels!

Hi everyone!
I received my 1st BFP at DPO 10 and it was a strong positive, then again at DPO 11 and DPO 12! Went to the Dr at DPO 14 and had it confirmed, and they told me my HCG levels are high and I go back today for an ULTRASOUND! They think I'm further along than I think or pregnant with multiples! I haven't used ANY fertility treatment or aids, so we shall see! I'm hoping I'm just further along, good Lord...twins?!?!

I'll keep you all updated!

User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Oh wow! How exciting!! Congrats on your BFP and I can't wait to read your update.

Steph & Jason

12 years ago

We went to the dr yesterday at 7w5d and it is TWINS!!! HOLY CRAP!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

congratulations that's wonderful news :)

i've just got my BFP...it started to show on day 9 (but very faint), day 10 you can see easily, day 11 dig and then today 12dpo a line nearly the same as the control!

could this be multiples too i wonder haha! we have twins in the family, and in fact my husband is a twin.

i've had 2 previous chemical pregnancies and neither showed any colour until day 12 and day 13...and at that stage it was faint.

i'd love twins!!!

well done you!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo