Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@Dragonfly - I think your temps look good! The rise is where it should be. We'll just have to see what they do over the next few days. My temp hasn't gotten high enough yet but I'm hoping it will tomorrow and the next day. It looks like I'm a few days behind you.

@callmecrazy & beaut1ful - If you guys haven't responded to the forum in the morning I usually go check your charts after I put my BBT in! Both of you look like this is the month!

6 years ago

callmecrazy- those are all good signs! I am also TRYING not to look into it much either, but i have no sugar craving like i do when AF is around the corner.

dragonfly-haha, I checked yours as well LOL, If this is my cycle i am going to keep up with you all. i just cant wait till you get you BFP. omg im getting emotional typing this!!!

DH called me just a few minutes ago and said go ahead and test when i want. He knows i will surprise him with the news. then he laughed and said "your so impatient" but if you feel it darling go right ahead! LOL

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Yes, please keep us posted on how things are going. So, with hubby saying go ahead, what are your thoughts? Wait or test away?

@FlamingoGirl13. I hope your temp rises soon. Did you get a +OPK or are you still waiting?

Well ladies, trying to not symptom spot but I was going to the washroom as I had to pee really bad (I blame the coffee) and as I was checking I noticed something dangling and when I went to grab for it, it fell on the floor but that is fine. Anyway, I wiped it up with the toilet paper and it was like a pale yellow snotty/stretchy looking and I know it is not sperm/semen from yesterday afternoon or the pree-seed as I didn't really insert it. What to do you ladies think? Sorry, I didn't save it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- i want to test now Lol, on lunch break i will go purchase some tests. so most likely today and if i see no line i will wait till Saturday then wait till Monday when supposedly AF should arrive then. Today is when i SHOULD (if 32 day cycle) see AF.

6 years ago

Good luck Beaut1ful! Go Test!!

@ Dragonfly - I got my peak reading on my ovulation monitor on CD13 (monday). That means ovulated sometime 24-48 hours after the peak reading. My temps haven't shifted high yet but it looks like I had a dip on CD15. So I either ovulated on CD14 or CD15. We BD'd on both days and leading up to ovulation so keeping our fingers crossed this cycle!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I say, test away. Don't get discouraged if it is negative.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

flamingoGirl- i just took a look at your chart. i think you released the egg on CD15. Fingers crossed!

i will test and if i see a line will post it on here!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. After I submitted, I checked your chart and I agree with Beaut1ful38. Looks like you did on CD15. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@Beaut1ful38. Please do even if there is no line. Good luck

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm positive you guys are right about CD15! It's so exciting to actually know when I ovulated this cycle. Since I went off of BC in June the biggest changes that I noticed have been in my cm, but I didn't really know what it was telling me until I started all this charting business.

I'm over here not so patiently waiting for Beaut1ful's HPT!

to all!!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I hear you as this was my first time testing with OPKs and have never been this excited as I never tracked that before and never had my chart show data on it. I too am also waiting patiently for Beaut1ful38 to post a test.

@Beaut1ful38. Some of us here are waiting patiently for your tests so as soon as you have it can you post it so we can all go googly over it .

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo