Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Hey callmecrazy- Moving on over here!

6 years ago

hey guys...I was looking at the old thread and wondering why everyone was so quiet!..Will move to this thread I think although I'm in my tww..

User Image

6 years ago

Hey purpulesummer,

I moved on over here, as im just waiting to ovulate!! Feel happy this month unlike the other months of stressing over days .

AFM, temp 97.5 which is normal still in the AF cycle phase. NOTHING to report LOL.

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. As I mentioned in the other thread, I was thinking the same thing and thought I was the only one left as that is how quiet it got. Felt lonely over there. . I was even thinking of popping over here and I am in my tww as well.

@Beaut1ful38. I am glad that this cycle has you more upbeat than previously. I'm hoping this will be your month. Are you guys trying anything new?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragon how are you coping with TWW?..ive been busy so not so bad yet but I know once I get to 7 dpo or so..lol

@beautiful..even your post sounds happy!...im glad for you..i hope this is it!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. My tww has been okay. I made a comment in the July about my symptoms. I can add them here. Right as we speak I am having lower abdominal pains.

Copied over from July:

I thought I would give my symptoms and see if they mean anything. On Oct 30, I am pretty sure that that I only had two beers but no more than three. My right shoulder has an issue with hard liqour and has a tendancy to get extremely hot and achy. So, with that being said, the 2-3 beers that I had set off my shoulder to ache really bad. Boobs ache a bit but not tender to the touch. The sides under my armpits felt like I pulled a muscle, possibly could have. Yesterday, I felt pulling in my back on my left side, and felt pulling on my lower stomach. My ovaries felt like I could be ovulating again so I hope that is not the case and thought I tasted metal in my mouth last night. Today, I just feel crampy in my ovaries and into my back and boobs are slightly sore. I am roughly 5dpo and AF is due November 10. Hope all of this is a good sign as I just feel it this time but hope my intuition is not playing tricks on me again.

ETA. Forgot to mention the amount of times I have had to go to the bathroom but that could be because I have been drinking lots of water. My DH picked up a whole pineapple as if he knows it is needed to help aid in implantation.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly please pee on an opk to make sure its not O again!..that's a lot going on at 5dpo hey..I really hope this is it for you!..That was sweet of DH to be involved that way..I'm gonna just move onto this forum though..i will check in on your updates on the other one too!

I'm trying not to symptom spot too much this month..at least until like 9dpo..lol..but ive actually felt nothing unlike last month so will see how the week goes!

Babydust everyone!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. I definately hope I am not trying to ovulate again as I am out of tests. I checked my cervix and it definately feels closed. Should I test first thing in the morning if I get more tests as I have been drinking quite a bit of water and the pee is so pale looking and worried that it won't pick up the results. Yes it was as I honestly don't think he knows what the pineapple core is good for so I think he was reading my thoughts (which he can read pretty good). It is a lot of symptoms going on over the course of 3-5 days. I will try and keep you updated and let me know how you make out as well. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Purplesummer- Yes i feel hopeful maybe bc since my husband is really on board and has a friend to talk about all this, he told me that his friend broke it down LOL. You were right we were doing it a lil to much before ovulation and less during the time of my fertile week.

Dragonfly- we will try the sperm meets egg plan, i used the ticker and tools intercourse timing chart based on my cycle as well as pre seed, still taking prenatal vitamins and thinking baby aspirin Didnt you say helps your uterus lining? Yes take a OPK test. i usually get a 1-2 day positives on opk's.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Yes, I read somewhere that it helps the lining and implantation but also heard that after you get pregnant to still take it. It bothers me a little bit as I don't like taking pills if I don't have to. Oh that's a good plan with sperm meets the egg plan as we used to do it quite a bit before my fertile week as well so hopefully this time it will be different as I tried to be on his ass (sorry) as I told him that when its close to that time I don't want any bickering . My husband thinks that all women know their bodies and knows exactly when they ovulate. So not the case and men have no idea what goes on with a woman's body. I will get some OPKs at the drug store on my last work break. Any brand in particular that will be easy for me to interpret as the other tests are confusing. I will read up more about Baby Asprin and it has to be 81mg. Will keep you posted. Good luck hun and glad that your hubby has someone to talk about and get suggestions and ideas.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo