Community post

Discussion

advice on when to BD.... got +OPK this morning

Good morning ladies,

So this morning (CD 13) I took my digital OPK and got my first positive for this cycle. I though I would have gotten it yesterday but I didn't so I have been timing it to be every other day from when I finished AF. Because I thought I would have had a + OPK at some point yesterday we BD last night and the night before that. I want to maximize DH swimmers, so should I BD later tonight knowing I will O tomorrow or should I wait until tomorrow morning, or do both, today and tomorrow late afternoon?

Thank you all for your help :-)

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hello. I would wait till the morning so the DHs swimmers has a chance to rejuvenate and build up in his system. But that is just my opinion. Good luck this cycle and keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you dragonfly23,

We BD last night @7pm and thought I would wait until 12:30-1:00 am to try again, waiting 29-30 hours and then again tomorrow night, but maybe I will just wait until early in the morning before we go to work

Thank you for your well wishes, all the best to you also :-)

6 years ago • Post starter

Your welcome and thank you. I have joined the July 2018 Babies forum and there are a bunch of wonderful ladies in there who are also in the two week wait and also starting to ovulate. Hope to see you there.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo