Community post

Discussion

No one warned me TTC would make me a crazy person!

Hello ladies! Hoping you can help me ease my mind and stop using all of my OPK and HPTs. Lol!

I had been on BCP for four years before coming off of them a little over one month ago. I had a period the week after which was more aggressive but normal for myself without BCP. I ovulate early(anywhere from CD 9-12 usually). I started taking Vitex to help this.

I ovulated around CD10 this month. AF was 10/1-10-6. BD every day the week of 9/24 and every other day after AF. CD 19 I had VERY light blood when I wiped. It happened once in the morning and once in the evening. Cramping, nausea, sensitive breasts, and backache have all happened but I assume that it's in my head. Two days ago, CD 22, I had a lot of clear, odorless CM. I used an OPK but it was negative two days in a row. Yesterday CD 23, still a lot of clear CM but it smelled sweet. No UTI and no STDs. Still negative OPK and negative HPT.

I guess my question is, is this all my hormones trying to get back into balance after coming off of BCP? I've been assuming that I'm just too excited to TTC.

Thanks ladies!

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo