Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 124 Replies | Last Page

morning ladies do we have any ?

I have made it to CD37 now with no sign of the witch yet. I feel pretty sick. It's been happening the last 3 days... I'd be hopeful if I didn't know how much my body likes faking haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

goodmorning gals!

no test results yet.. I think Im just gonna wait 1 week from today and see what happens..

Starting to feel like most of my symptoms are going away. Although cervix is still high, Chest and bbs still very sore in the morning, i had a very vivid dream last night(first one that I remember) and yesterday into today I feel like all the muscles in my body are sore. Also today when I woke up I made it in the shower but I felt like I was still half a sleep. I have been more tired the last week or so but Im really dragging ass today. I could have slept for atleast a few more hours..

How are you girls feeling?????

12 years ago • Post starter

ellekayejaye - Could this be m/s/ for you already????!!!!!! Your symptoms or lack of sound so promising..I really hope you get your BFP soon... Why aren't you testing yet if you are at CD37... I wanna know.. Go test already!! LOL!

mommytoaw - I dont think it's mornin sickness. Probably just a bug I've picked up. I'm not testing earlier than my longest recent AF incase of bfn or a faint bfp that ends in a chemical.
A year ago I had no period for 7 weeks and finally got faint + tests, I figured I must have Ovulated late. Then at 13 week scan I found put the 'embryonic sac' hadn't grown from week 5/6 size so there was something wrong with the pregnancy the whole time.

I have been very cautious ever since

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

So sorry to her that.

I did get a positive OPK yesterday ( I think just to curb my craving to POAS)!!!!

But as per our convo yesterday I don't really know if that means anything.

I only did that because I had some left over. I don't want to waste the money on HPT just to get BFN..

So what day are you testing?? I think I'm only gonna be able to hold out till wed.. maybe!!!

It is so disappointing isn't it???

When i got pregnant the last time. Right away I switched my daughter to the bigger room and was getting ready to redo the nursery and then Boom..M/C... It so sux, I just want to be preggo already ;)

I'll be testing on the 20th now and again on 23rd if AF doesn't show. I need to know if I'm pregnant by 21st if I can as I work in a lab and pregnant women aren't allowed in until the 13th week of pregnancy to protect the fetus. I was going to test on 22nd but realised I would be at work the day before. So I'm testing sooner than I'd like haha I'll get a pack of 2 tests.

It will be CD41 so just a couple of days early. AF due CD41/42

I really don't want to test I know I'll be getting

12 years ago

I will so test with you on the 20th!! I probably will get a BFN though..I can't remember If I had ever early (before af) and got a positive. I know with the last one I test the day of and it was BFP in like 2 secs... So maybe.

KFX 4 u :) Stay positive!!!

I didn't realize you had such a long cycle.. You poor thing :( You may have mentioned it but I don't scroll through all the previous posts to remember I just reply to the most current one....

Can i add a new symptom today... Forgetfulness like crazy!!! LOL!!

Ohh by the way..

I always get the 3 pk of ER.. well its a 2 pk but has a free one in it.!!

I think I'll get the first responce 6 days sooner tests.

They worked for my DD and I was only about 3 weeks preg haha I though I was 4 as I tested when AF didnt show but a scan later showed I was 1 week less pregnant than I thought.

If it's bfn again this month I will be sad haha

I keep dreaming about doing 2 pregnancy tests? This is probably not significant but it's been going on for months. both are always positive so I dont know why I do them? Probably just my crazy brain

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo