Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 124 Replies | Last Page

No shit!! Amen to that !!!

12 years ago • Post starter

mommytoaw - OMG I have totally been suffering an ncrease of typos!! that has to be the most random 'pregnancy' symptom if we are
I've noticed I'm having bother with mixing up my words or getting all muddled up when I'm talking to people or I toatlly forget what I'm in the middle of saying.
I hadn't thought much about it really until you have mentioned it!
I think I'll check my cervix later if I can locate it this time

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

kattack - I used to keep mine to keep an eye on any sneaky lines that might show up haha! I take them apart, have them at all angels, under lights and photograph them to invert the image to see if theres a line haha

Now I realised I had a problem LOL so I dont buy any tests.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

thanks mommytoaw!!

now im confused about opks lol

opks detect an LH surge and hpts hcg

sooo lh and hcg are like twins but hcg has a hat hahahaha!

thats all i remember from peeonastick

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

My bf says ive been doing the most random things lol
last night he noticed i was about to pump soap on my toothbrush. I think im driving myself nuts

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

kattack - lol I was making toast and put my butter in the sink insted of my butter knife. then I was making me and DH cups of tes, put milf in mine and totally missed his out haha.

Oooh we are all having a bit of 'absent mindedness' - there better be BFPs coming up haha

12 years ago

=D im so excited for all of us!! I really hope atleast one of us gets bfp!

Another thing I noticed is that one of my cats is always in my room now and when I lie down she comes on top of my stomach and starts kneading for a bit then just sleeps there. I know cats knead all the time but mine dont that much unless there like a real soft comfy blanket on top of us, maybe a sign?? hehe

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

team bfp! haha well they say if you believe something strong enough it can come true

12 years ago

cervix is high and closed shut

if I wake up tomorrow with AF I will be kicking myself haha!

12 years ago

Yes! My cervix is I think in the middle but it seems to feel open all the time, is that normal?

Now I have a runny nose/stuffy nose and feeling soooo sleepy. I hope I don't wake up to that bitch tomorrow, goodnight girls!

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo