Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 124 Replies | Last Page

mommytoaw - I have heard people reporting +OPKS afetr O have gone on to get +HPT but I dunno how reliable it is as the tests look for completely different hormones??

with you on the bloating, could be af? but

Still not got any brown cm or headache so there's still hope haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

I dunno what to believe anymore just so tired of waiting already and just want to know now!!! LOL!

Another thing I wanted to get your opinion on is I was readig most girls can get a BFP as early as 10dpo most by 12dpo but I think their cycle are shorter than mine. They were saying that 14dpo is when they expect AF.. My AF is due on what will be 17dpo. So how early do you think I could test???

10dpo would be a full week and 1 day before I'm even due to start.. I really don't want to wait till AF is due..

Any suggestions???? Getting so very antsy to find out!

12 years ago • Post starter

Yea this bloating really sux.. Do u usually get a migraine before AF??? With all of my previous pregnancies I never had IB...So maybe a good sign for you!!!!! KFX

hmm that's an interesting one. do you know the date of your ovulation? I don't know mine so I just used a calcluator whcih predicetd my Ov date but if it's right I'd only be 10dpo today which would make my expected period date 4 days early.

I say wait for the day or day after your expected AF just to be on the safe side so you don't get any false negatives. I really want to test too but I'd kick myself if AF shows up early and I'd bought a test for nothing.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

OOOOOH MY! dam these bfn i tested again :( i shouldvve waited but atleast i have no signs of af showing :)
I still have creamy cm and tmi but i keep feeling wet down there lol today i actually woke up thinking I had gotten my period but still nothing. Hooooray for all of us!

um about opks, Im actually testing once in a while and i have gotten some positives which just makes things confusing haha but in my opinion its not going to detect pregnancy before an hpt. Unless youre not buying those early results tests.

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

Well I have a 33 day cycle..
LMP was February 20th and I O'ed on March 7 (cd17). So for a 33 day cycle that would put AF due till March 23th.

I feel ya on buying tests too early. I can't tell you how many times i was a week or so late give or take a few days and bought a test and them BOOM next day the bitch arrived.. I probably right now have about 10 boxes of used test under my sink... Don't ask me why I don't throw them away.. For awhile I would hide them from DH so he didn't think I was crazy for testing so much. He probably knew about 1 out of every 4 tests!! LOL! I just haven't gotten around to throwing them out yet.. So sad but true!!

Kattack - you have to have patience my friend!!!!!!!!
Damn BFN's

Still No signs of AF is a good sign :)

Still keeping FX for you.

About the OPK's, Like ellekayejaye said I don't understand how ppl get a BFP with an OPK when an OPK only tests for a surge. Since every woman always has HCG in their urine the OPK only detects a surge and an hpt only detects high amounts of hcg...so if that were the case wouldnt we all have BFPS when we were ovulating??? Or why the need for two different tests???

So confusing.......................

well Im pleased to see we're all still in!
Im at the doctors tomorrow for the results of my hormone blood tests. from there I'm supposed to be being referred to a gynae to check me out. I got bfp march 22nd last year but m/c and my test date this cycle is march 22nd

12 years ago

March 22nd would be 1 day before Im due for AF so maybe would could be testing buddies too!!!

If I can wait that long...he he :)

By the way I am normally a very good typer nd never have all these typos..Could that be a sign that something's up as my fingers don't seem to work right???!!!!! Totally a joke :)

I only have one frer left so if AF doesnt show Ill test Tuesday and if i still get a bfn im getting a blood test forsure. Im just debating where to go because Ive gone to a clinic where they do the blood test for free but it ended being a false positive. That place is sketchy to me so Ill probably just end up going somewhere else i think its only like 20-30 bux.

daaam haha i kind of got into the habit of keeping them also but they got me depressed so i threw them. My bf tells me every morning he leaves not to test but i do it anyways lol they just dont get how anxious we get huh lucky b*stards just get to have fun in this process lol

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo