Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 124 Replies | Last Page

Isn't there anybody who has this??

12 years ago • Post starter

I have it now, I'm between 1 and 10 days 'til AF and I usually get really dry just before but I'm having clear "watery" CM - I can't tell you if it means anything though lol as i've not had AF or a BFP as of yet.

Good luck

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Yea! Someone like me!! LOL

Would you keep me updated i would love to hear how it turns out for you!

Good luck and Baby Dust to you :)

No problem, only another week to go
The CM is increasing if anything and my breasts are so sore and have been for 2 weeks now but i'm trying not to get excited haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Lol!
Same with me, Cm still there and plenty of it. This is the first cycle where I noticed all the little tugs and twinges though.. Can't wait. I think im going to start testing at 10dpo.. With all my other pregnancies i was able to get a strong positive the day AF was supposed to come. So maybe with Early Response I will get that BFP a few days early.. I hate waiting!!!

haha well my last pregnancy I didn't get BFP til 7 weeks but it turned out to be a blighted ovum which I guess explains the low hormones. with my DD I got a fain BFP with 1st response 6 days sooner test at around 4 weeks from LMP but when I had an early scan I was 1 week less preg than I calculated so the test worked at 3 weeks
I really want to test but if it's BFN I'll be rally disappointed

12 years ago

Lets just hope that we get our positive!!!!

Last night I actually had really bad nausea to where i couldn't eat dinner.. I also had a bad headache but I'm prone to headaches and even on my worst day I don't feel the nausea..

Hopefully it's a double !!
I tried checking my cervix today for any brown CM but it's too high up to reach so I don't think will be here for another few days as my cervix always drops right down.
I'm feeling quite happy - usually the week before AF I'm moody and irritable but maybe I'm just getting myself too excited haha.

When will you be testing/when's AF due?

12 years ago

My cervix is way up there too and alot more cm today than the past few days. :) its still watery/creamy...
I still have a week and a half left before AF is due so I might start testing in a week that would be 3 days before AF. High hopes. I always seem to get myself worked up every month but for some reason I just feel this month is different.

Hey Im 13 dpo and im experiencing weird cm too which i never get but mine is creamy and sometimes even sticky haha i keep having that feeling you get when AF shows but nothing. I tested 11 and 12 dpo BFN! arrgh!! lol

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo