Community post

Discussion

Never used to spot, but BFN

Last cycle was our first official attempt, and 3 days before my period was due, I had what looked like implantation spotting. Period ended up showing up 2 days later (day early). This cycle, unlike previous cycles, I don't have any pre-menstrual symptoms, not even breast tenderness, and last night I had a tiny, tiny bit of spotting--like, just a pink tinge on one wipe and that was it. Period's due tomorrow, BFN earlier today.

I'm just so frustrated because I never, EVER used to get spotting before my period. It's hard for me to not be hopeful that it might mean something, but I also feel really negative because of the test earlier today. My husband doesn't want to get his hopes up so he's kind of avoiding the subject entirely, and I just feel so ridiculous analyzing every single possible symptom.

Has anyone else ever not had spotting until they were TTC? Is this remotely normal?

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo