Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Hello again. No BFP for me last month so trying again this month. Have a 2.5 year old son and trying for nr2. Good luck to all of you!

<a href=

6 years ago

@ Vettech fingers crossed for you

@Ninni good luck

@dragonfly I the opk will help along with the temps I think cause unfortunately with temps you only know after i.e confirming O but at least the OPK's give you the heads up of its coming. The directions are pretty easy..You want the test and control line to either be of equal darkness or the test line is darker...and I think once you get the 1st OPK you can then know to start bding from there plus your temp signs..like I only ovulate 3 days after 1st positive opk and the day after I see the last EWCM.

So I'm going to try BD more when I see EWCM with positive OPK and also after..I don't think I'm getting enough BD in to give us a fair chance to be honest..our schedules are just a bit manic..so my ideal would be to BD on day of positive opk plus next 2 days..skip a day and one more for good measure!

User Image

6 years ago

Vettechgirl11- You are not out till shows up! Do you normally spot a few days before AF?

purplesummer1205 - Yes her we go again! wishing all good luck. Do you do OPK twice a day or once? i did once this cycle and now im soooo (i know not possible) trying to pin point 12, 24, 36 hrs on the dot!! LOL

Ninni84- Good Luck, are you planning on doing anything different this cycle?

AFM, 3dpo- mid lower abdominal cramps not bad but noticeable, gassy LOL or say feel bubbles in stomach. not much of sore boobs going on yet, a little tired. but i think its the Estrogen after ovulation happening. here i go symptom spotting!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Beautiful: I normally spot for about two hours and then she comes full force. This time the spotting is going away and I’m going to test as soon as I get home. Trying to hold my pee is the hardest part right now.

User Image

6 years ago

@ Beautiful38 since I have had no problems catching my surge just once a day..i think getting the BD leading up to the O is probably key so once you get that 1st positive I'm happy..I tested once a day after the 1st positive the 1st cycle off BCP and got two positives then a negative but since then not!..
I hope your TWW goes by quickly!..the time to O seems to move so much faster than the TWW..lol

@Vettech crossing everything for you!..Good luck with pee holding1

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 and @purplesummer1205. Thank you for all the great info on OPKs.

@Vettecgirl11. I hope all this spotting is just IB and nothing more serious than that. Let us know how you make out with the testing.

Welcome all newcomers and sorry for those who didn't get a BFP the previous month. Keeping my fingers crossed that we all get BFPs this cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

purplesummer1205- I had the same thing, 1 month 3 pos opk, 2nd and 3rd month 2 pos opk, this month just 1 day pos opk, next day i tested and gone in less than 24hrs. i had to double check my opk sticks to make sure it was dark again. Yes i keep logs and write CD and times on them. This month was a short LH Surge, so i hope we caught the egg!!

Vettechgirl11- HOLD IT!! Lol, i hope line gets darker for you sweetie. Do you know what day you ovulate? or pin point Days.

i use opk to pin point days leading up to O as you can see the progression of line, or i can on my days, i know everyone is different, then i use temp to make sure i had ovulated or confirm it.

Hi all,

I'll join in this month. I'm CD #15 today and hoping to get a positive OPK today or tomorrow. I'm TTC #2, have a 3 year old son.

Hoping for good luck for everyone this month.

6 years ago

@Purple summer: hahha thanks I think my levels aren’t high enough to detect much but I’m putting the frer test up anyways.

@dragonfly: I am hoping the same thing. I would hate to have PID or something worse and have surgery or something ya know? But either way I haven’t had bleeding like this ever so.... we shall see what is going on in a couple of days....

@beautiful: I thought I ovulated September 30 but that wouldn’t make any sense if I’m having implantation bleeding starting on 14 October, or would it make sense??? I was able to pinpoint ovulation with OPK’s this time around and I’m hoping that my SO And I caught the egg this time. Either way there’s always next month so no rush.... test that I took today has a really faint positive and I don’t know whether to consider it a big fat positive just yet because of how light it is....

@ellebeeem: welcome to the forum my dear and my fingers are crossed for you so that you may get your big fat positive as well. Baby dust to all

User Image

6 years ago

ElleBeeEm- Welcome!! CD15, So are you a 30-31 day? Do you temp or use opk?

Vettechgirl11 did you post it? i will take a look. if that was IB maybe First first week of October you ovulated. like the 3rd to 6th maybe just a guess.

Today i have had a lot of dull pressure and lower backache. it goes and comes though. it like all over not a left or right side and its a warm feeling. anybody get this 3dpo? i see its a number one sign on 3dpo based on my signature post!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo