Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 449 Replies | Last Page

AFM, Nothing so far noticeable as i am only 2dpo.

6 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38. Will make my way over here and just finishing up my cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP this month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 Hey, are you going to do anything different this cycle? still tempting? or opk?

@Beaut1ful38. I am still temping but this time I will be trying the OPKs out. I just don't know much about them. Like what the difference between the strips and the other pee on stick. It's embarrasing I know. I am also trying to figure out what my cycles are as I have always been a 28 day girl and now it seems to be 26-days. So, trying to time everything perfectly is hard based on last months temps and when I typically ovulate (if that makes sense).

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragongly23- i use the dollar store brand, or walmart 30 dip sticks but on those you have to use in a 30 day period. As for me i start on CD15-CD23. i am a 32 day girl and O on CD18. And i go off my temp to make sure i ovulated.

if you say your a 28 day girl then start on CD 11 you should O on CD14. But since you say your 26 days now, maybe start on CD9 to CD14 give yourself a 2 day added. Just till you see a POS OPK. then make sure you BD that day and after.

This cycle:
CD15 neg opk. BD this day
CD16 neg opk
CD17 pos opk at 2:30pm (but think it was more around 11am just didnt have time to do a opk as i was at work) which we bd twice on POS opk day
CD19 neg opk. Still BD incase
We shall see if this cycle was a go!!!

Hey beautiful and dragon! I decided to head over here just in case my spotting turns into full forced AF.... anyways crossing my fingers for everyone!!!

User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies!
On to the next cycle! Hopeful it will be a successful one for everyone!

User image

6 years ago

Vettechgirl11- Hello, maybe IB? You have other symptoms

Patience820- Hopefully we get some BFP this time around!

Beautiful: the only thing is that my nipples are sensitive but other than that no nothing...

User Image

6 years ago

Hi Ladies..

Here we go again!!????

Hopefully ww get our bfps

User Image

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo