Community post

Discussion

Totally obsessing and driving myself nuts....help!

View Full Post

Unfortunately I am a very anxious and obsessive type person in general - you know, the type that researches everything like crazy and just needs to KNOW what is going to happen. I'm pretty sure I'm having early pregnancy symptoms but all BFNs so far, I'm 11 dpo so hoping there is still a few days chance. AF due Tuesday (in three days). I don't normally get any AF symptoms til day before, and since 7 dpo I've had very noticeable but dull cramps every day for a couple of hours starting in the afternoon, today lasting even longer but a little more dull. Breasts not sore but twinges of pain mostly in the evening, the cramps are starting to hurt just a little in my back too. I usually only get bitchy 1 - 2 days before AF with PMS but I've been snapping and frustrated with poor DH the past week. That's really the only noticeable symptoms so far though.....any opinions?

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

36 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 36 Replies | Last Page

The waiting is the worst part. Especially for people like us that will just obsess and obsess about it. Just a little longer, hang in there!

12 years ago

By the way, I took another test (of course) and still BFN.lol Same as you, just the shooting pain now and a little bit of pelvic pressure. I don't usually have this so maybe.

12 years ago

I took another one too and bfn. And now I feel like I'm getting PMS (majorly irritable) but maybe I'm just upset from all this I dont know. I think at this point I really expect AF to show up any minute.

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm trying really hard to just say......looks like im gonna start af so I dont get upset. He there is always next month! Don't give up. At least the trying is fun!

12 years ago

Ok I'm a teeny bit hopeful talked to my sister and she had implantation bleeding with both her pregnancies and didn't get bfp til after missed af. And, that little bit that I thought might be start of af, that was day and a half ago and NO more whatsoever, cm is totally white now (wow that's tmi but I guess we're all talkign about this stuff!). Bought ONE more box of tests to use tomorrow and wed morning, if no af.

So yeah....not happening. Feel like such an idiot. Oh well.

Well, if you an idiot so am I! lol.....no af yet but I'm sure she will be here. All my tests have been BFN! It so stressful!

12 years ago

Hey Torrie, we are not idiots I'm sorry I was really down at 5 am when I wrote that. Woke up at 3:30 am and took a test bfn, and then checked and saw the dreaded bright red. I was so sad and cried a lot this was my first cycle ttc but I'm already picking up and preparing to try again. You aren't even out yet! Still holding out hope for you but IF it's not your month lets be cycle buddies just started a post in the ttc 1st child forum.

You get your today!

I just started this month as well. That would be great! I am new to this site so it would be nice to have someone! I'm pretty sure AF will be here today or tomorrow.

12 years ago

Yah I should start today or full on tomorrow too, I guess it was just a little spotting this morning and nothing since but it was BRIGHT red and I do normally spot a day before af. Wish she would just get all the way here and over with

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo