Community post

Discussion

Totally obsessing and driving myself nuts....help!

Unfortunately I am a very anxious and obsessive type person in general - you know, the type that researches everything like crazy and just needs to KNOW what is going to happen. I'm pretty sure I'm having early pregnancy symptoms but all BFNs so far, I'm 11 dpo so hoping there is still a few days chance. AF due Tuesday (in three days). I don't normally get any AF symptoms til day before, and since 7 dpo I've had very noticeable but dull cramps every day for a couple of hours starting in the afternoon, today lasting even longer but a little more dull. Breasts not sore but twinges of pain mostly in the evening, the cramps are starting to hurt just a little in my back too. I usually only get bitchy 1 - 2 days before AF with PMS but I've been snapping and frustrated with poor DH the past week. That's really the only noticeable symptoms so far though.....any opinions?

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

36 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 36 Replies | Last Page

Oh...and a little confession, I'm to the point where Im testing like 3 times a day. I know it's completely insane. I feel like I want to test every time I have to pee!!

12 years ago • Post starter

I am exactly like you. I have been totally obsessing about it as well. I take a test in the morning and once at night. I have all the same symptoms as you. I can add being extremly tired to the point my eyes hurt. I am also very very moody. Crying over everything and then I am very mad. I am not like this at all. I am 10 dpo and af is due on tuesday just like you. I would really like to know what happens with you. I will also let you know.

12 years ago

Torrie so glad to know you have same symptoms and we are on same calendar, will definitely this if anything happens! Good luck.

Ok now I'm really frustrated. Bfn again this morning AND a little brown discharge with a tiny bit of red very small amount near cervix, not on Tp. What the hell? Why have I had mild weird cramps for a week now if I'm not pregnant? I have very regular cycles and never cramp til day af is due.....so confused. Please please don't let this be early af....!

Oh and I'm 12dpo today, af due tues.

Well luckily I havent had ANY more discharge since this morning, brown red or otherwise and just very mild cramps a little less than I've had all this week. No sign of AF yet

Just wanted to say good luck and keep us posted, I shall stalk this thread :)

12 years ago

Still bfn this morning, losing hope definitely. Had a horrible dream af came too in a major way, no sign yet irl though. 1 more day of just a tiny bit of hope.

I crossing my fingers for you. All my smptoms seemed to go away yesterday. I took a test and BFN. I'm thinking its not my month either. We should both know about the same time tho...lol

12 years ago

Me too torrie! All my symptoms went away too it seems yesterday. Just a tiny bit of shooting breast pain. Another day of minutes slowly ticking by ...:(.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo