Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

soy isoflavones

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by wilson10 » Mar. 9, 2012 9:20am

hey for any1 who has concieved after soy isoflavones be nice to hear ur success stories im ttc since august and i just felt like giving up the other just not able for anymore false hope seen no bfp at the end of each month and doing opk and charting and thinking why hasnt it happened yet is thier something wrong with me oh it can be very stressfull when you just want to see your bfp so much felt like giving up on ttc but i heard about soy isoflavones and heard loads of success stories on this has giving me hope my first month trying this so here,s hoping i see a huge this month sending loads of & to every1 nd hoping this month

wilson10
Reply by Eden23 » Mar. 9, 2012 2:07pm

HI,
I'm not sure about it, have read some good stuff on it. I hope you get an answer, because I too would like to read a few success stories from the ladies on here, since I'd like to start using it next cycle if we have a "no go" with this 1.

Sorry if I'm no help.

User Image
Me: 23
DH: 30
Married: June 2010
ttc#1 - lets make it happen!
where are you sticky bean?
Need a

Eden23

Reply by knicole27 » Mar. 9, 2012 4:15pm

I used it this cycle and conceived. It was the very first cycle of using the Soy, we had been trying for 6 months. I took 120 mg CD 4-8. Other ladies started at 120 mgs and went up to 160 the last two days. Before that I had also been taking and continued to take Vitamin b6 and vitamin b complex with folic acid. Stopped consuming caffeine and consumed no refined sugars.

If your going to take the Soy I have a few suggestions. One would be to take it at night .. the same time each day. It gave me quite the headache for two days on CD 5-6. Also after finishing the Soy iso's I would suggest perhaps looking into taking mucinex (in the blue box) during the time of O. For a few days before O and a day after. Helps increase cervical mucus, OR you just drink a ton more water than usual during O this will help as well. I noticed that this cycle I was REALLY dried up in the CM department. I thought for sure because of that.. my chances were probably ruined for conceiving this cycle...but apparently not. It's just something I would have done if I had tried the SI's for a second cycle. Thirdly.. if you use OPK's its going to give you some early false positives. The surge in estrogen from the soy makes you feel like your O'ing or gears you up to O much earlier. I had O symptoms on CD 8-9, but BBT confirmed O on CD 14. However you CAN O earlier than usual on SI's. So def make sure you know when your O'ing. I found the best and honestly most accurate was using BBT.

I had also decided to take natural progesterone cream as well this cycle starting on 3dpo. Still taking applying it to this very day.

Thought I was out this cycle but had AF like cramping on 10 dpo.. thought maybe AF is arriving early.. she didnt show so after a few days so on 12dpo and I gave in tested and got my first BFP on a dollar store test and a e.p.t. Digital. Good luck!! let me know if you have any other questions!! :)

User Image

knicole27

Reply by wilson10 » Mar. 9, 2012 6:06pm

hey eden im the same have heard good things about it so at this stage im willing to give anything a try really want tat bfp so willing to try :) hey nicole thanks so much ffor ur advice and ive also taking b6 nd folic acid i started with 120 nd upped to 160 2day only second day taking it have been drinking plenty of water have had no side affects yet and yes im planning on using opk but still gonna bd everyday to give me more of a chance :) this is my month thanks to seen it on this site about soy

wilson10

Reply by lmosier » Mar. 10, 2012 4:53am

I started taking soy this cycle. I took 100mg cd 3-7, as well as evening primrose oil to help with cm. I'm currently on cd 23 and no o yet. My last cycle was 86 days, so any improvement on that will be great. I have also been ttc since August as well.I am using opk's and they are finally starting to get darker so hopefully it happens soon!

User Image

User Image ii

lmosier

Reply by wilson10 » Mar. 10, 2012 5:07am

hey imosier hopefully this will be our month i did cylce day 5-9 am on cylce day 7 so hopefully see a result this month

wilson10

Reply by lmosier » Mar. 12, 2012 7:02am

Hello!

So I thought I would give you an update Wilson, I'm on cd26 and I'm pretty sure good things are happening. I've been using my opk's once a day for about a week and there was just a line about half the color of the control, then last night it got darker-just the tiniest but lighter than the control, and around midnight I started getting some pretty sharp pains around my left ovary. If I'm about to o, then that means the soy helped move my o date ho about 50 days! Fingers crossed! We bd Saturday morning and was planning tonight, but warned hubby that I'm pouncing on him when he gets home!

User Image

User Image ii

lmosier

Reply by wilson10 » Mar. 12, 2012 10:08am

hey imosier wow tats a major improvment for you hopefully this will be your month i have never known when im ovulating apart from cm but since saturday have been having a lot of twinges and pains in my ovary so have defo noticed an improvment im due to ovulate on thursday so i just wanted to make the egg healthier and trying make my leuthal phase longer aswel so hopefully it has worked this month and hoping we both get out bfp at the end of the month keep me updated on your situation and loads of

wilson10

Reply by wilson10 » Mar. 12, 2012 10:09am

plus im bd everyday so even more of a chance and hoping it will work aswel

wilson10

Reply by lmosier » Mar. 12, 2012 6:21pm

I hope its our month too! I've suddenly found myself surrounded by pregnant people-2 cousins, 3 girls at my regular job and 1 at my part time job....not sure how much more of it I can take...they are all due betwen July and Sept....all I keep thinking is "that should be me". And I'm not feeling too hopeful, hubby just got home from work and he's not feeling well so bding is out for tonight and because of out work schedules, I wind see him now until Wednesday night. hope you have better luck this cycle Wilson!

User Image

User Image ii

lmosier

Reply by wilson10 » Mar. 12, 2012 7:31pm

oh hopefully this is our month only so much waiting u can do oh same here all i see is pregnant women and people with kids and i babysit my OH nephew 3days a week and when i have him does maake me want my own more especially when hes cuddling me and wont even go to my OH im like awh so sweet i want that so much :( hopefully u will still be in this month my other half has no choice if he,s tired i take no excuse the deed has to be done or no chance of a baba and he wants it just as much as me so he wont even let me get away with not bd for 1 nite

wilson10

Reply by dori502 » Mar. 12, 2012 7:46pm

I started taking my iso yesterday!!! I wanna see a lot of soy babies this month.. good luck!!

DoRi

dori502

Reply by dori502 » Mar. 13, 2012 12:17am

Take a look girls !!!! I found it .. There are just success stories using soy iso.. I am so happy to see and to read it.. .. very interesting :)

http://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones.

DoRi

dori502

Reply by wilson10 » Mar. 13, 2012 7:46am

hey dori since i have decided to take soy iso i did loads of research and came across loads of success stories so

wilson10

Reply by lmosier » Mar. 14, 2012 11:05am

So according to my chart and I think I'm officially in the 2ww. I had very + opk's the last 2 days with some pretty intense o pains-they are still around today but more dull but had a neg opk today. I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle tho because the last time hubby and I bd was Saturday morning-he's has a stomach virus and I've worked the overnight shift the last 2 nights. May try tonight just invade the lil eggie is still hanging around in there, but I'm just excited that I'm goig to have a cycle that's goig to be about 49 days shorter than my last. Will totally be using soy again next cycle but may up he dose a lil and maybe take it on star 2-6 instead of 3-7.

User Image

User Image ii

lmosier

Reply by wilson10 » Mar. 15, 2012 3:26am

hey im just about in the 2ww ive hadd +opks yesterday nd 2day and have been bd everyday so hopefully in for a high chance this month hope DH is better soon and ye can get in some bd could still have a chance fingers crossed for u oh id say u are better than your usual long cycle keep me posted

wilson10

Reply by dori502 » Mar. 15, 2012 1:26pm

HEY WILSON TODAY WILL BE MY LAST DAY TAKING MY SOY .. I AM 9DPO TODAY AND HAD MY FIRST OVULATION TEST TODAY ( THE MONITOR FINALLY ASKED FOR PEE ). I STILL LOW IN MY FERTILITY NORMALLY I OVULATE AROUND 14 OR 15DPO.. LAST NIGHT I STARTED MY RESERVE OF LITTLE SOY
I HOPE WE GET OUR THIS MONTH..

DoRi

dori502

Reply by wilson10 » Mar. 15, 2012 5:35pm

hey dori hopefully this is our month had a + opk yesterday and a - 2day not sure what that is about but hopefully still a chance for this month have been since af was finished and not stopping tilll next week just hope i get a dont think i can handle another will crack up i see a

wilson10

Reply by dori502 » Mar. 16, 2012 11:54am

Update :) Well, today is the 2nd day which my monitor ask me for an ovulation test. I never ever had a high fertility indication in this monitor at 10cd neverrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Usually when I have high fertility it is at 13 or 14cd and ovulation in the following day. Sometimes my monitor goes straight away from low to pick without give me a chance to know if I am fertile or not.. Nevertheless I always bed in low days because I don't wanna lose the opportunity. Yesterday I took my last dose of soy. I always took it at night time and never had any discomfort. I had pretty good night of sleep while taking it..
5cd- 120mg
6cd- 160mg
7cd- 160mg
8cd- 200mg
9cd- 200mg
I hope God give me this month a miracle baby.. My little Soy baby !!!

dori502

Reply by wilson10 » Mar. 16, 2012 5:20pm

oh im everyday hoping not to miss my chance hopefully we have this month or i will

wilson10

Reply by dori502 » Mar. 19, 2012 11:44am

Hi girls ;) I have few good updates ;) yesterday cd12 I got my pick day (ovulation day ) in my monitor and today too( I think I ovulated today comparing it with my basal temperature). After had tried soy this month (1st cycle) I could noticed some differences in my cycle. 1- I had more high fertile days than ever 2- I got my pick day ( ov day ) 3 days early than normal. Usually I got it at cd 14 or 15 but never at cd 12. 3- I feel much more wet down there lol ;) sorry. 4- I didn't have any side effects. So, I don't know if it is good or not the fact of have my ovulation day pushed to 3 days early than the normal. I hope it become a good outcome. I trust in God and I am sure he will give my little soy this month. God bless each women in this site and give us the strength and hope to still trying our little angel. He has wonderful things to us we just need be patient and trust him. The little soy will come but not in our time but in God' s time. God bless you :)

DoRi

dori502