Community post

Discussion

Implantation Bleeding....any advice please

AF started last month August 31, 2017... On September 30, 2017 I began to cramp mildly... wiped and it was pink watery discharge. never had that happen before. also NO clots at all. not even little ones, which is so weird because I always have clots and usually heavy flow, dark red...not this time, after 2 days it turned brown and still fairly watery... mild cramps continued. I miscarried back in May so I stopped tracking ovulation therefore I do not know when exactly I ovulated, but from past experience its usually around 17-19 days after period. My cycles have never been a full 28 days, usually range from 32-35 days...but if this was AF, it would have been like 5-6 days EARLY... maybe more, which NEVER happens to me, ever.. It is pretty much done now, but HPT says negative... Will keep testing, but so confused to see if this was implantation bleeding... only symptoms I have are sensitive nips, boobs feel full, and tired a lot, however, I have had headaches in the mornings that I usually don't have...but that happens with AF so that doesn't help...any advice or suggestions on this would be appreciated. Just want to hear from other women about their experiences. Thanks.

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo