Community post

Discussion

sweet sensations

Yesterday, the foods I ate all had a sweet taste to it. Like I made steak and potatoes...had a sweet taste to it. I even had a piece of colby block cheese, bit it and it was sweet. I think last week I ate some sliced bread and it had a soap detergent taste to it. What in the world....!! If I am prego, I am 10 dpo, could I be prego??

19 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

Wow! that is really funny.....I had the same thing go on yesterday.

I bought a burger from Wendys and when I bit into it the pickles seemed to have this overbearing sweet taste, almost like the "bread & butter" pickles? Wendys uses dill pickles, thats one of the things that I love the most on their burgers!!! The pickles were so sweet they made me sick!!!

So maybe that is a really great sign for us both!!
Keep my posted chicky!!

User Image

12 years ago

OMG!!!

Lol, yea I tell ya, it's weird. And of course that ole' metallic taste goes on from time to time. I been eating on pickles too, but they was the dill kind, I can't stand the taste of sweet pickles...yuck! Had me some ice cream too hee hee and always gotta go potty. If so, it don't seem like these symptoms could be so early like that before a period misses. I mean, I read about it, but WOW these symptoms ain't no joke. lol

But anyway, I'll keep checking back to see what's going on. This waiting to find out is killing me.

12 years ago • Post starter

Ive read a LOT of women experiencing things right about where we are in our wait so we will see!
The wait is agonizing!!

User Image

12 years ago

Yes it is!!!

Having other symptoms now, like sore breasts...pinching and heaving, some nausea w/o throwing up, metallic taste in my mouth some days, frequent going to the potty some days, very tired some days, some days energetic, ect.

.....and today is 28 days from my last period, no period yet. Think I should wait a couple more days before I test.

Plus, a couple mornings ago I had a dream of a positive test. lol

That sounds GREAT!!! I really hope you get your

I have some symptoms myself, bbs aren't so sensitive now but every now and then a pinch? Weird! and with the sweet thing going on....now I CRAVE fruity candy? Like skittles....I at a whole bag (the share size) sitting at my desk, I about made myself sick and now I am sitting here eating starburst Jelly beans! Wow I am 5 all over again! And I am just like you with the energy....It takes all I have to get out of the bed in the mornings but somewhere through the day I find a spirt of energy? Oh, and get this HOT FLASHES I am the girl who is wearing a sweatshirt in her own house because I am freezing but now I get these hot flashes that make me leave a sweat spot on my shirts!!!

The only thing that gets me is I am having cramping like I could start

Hang in there chicky!
And hopefully SOON

User Image

12 years ago

^^^ that's funny! and yes I forgot, I'm getn them flashes too along with chills...seem like they go back and forth taking turns. lol i stay bloated and I be getn those pinches too. them suckers hurt. sometimes the 'girls' feel heavy and today I had to be excused to go to the restroom @ a restaurant, because they was SCREAMING with itch and needed out the bra LOLOLOL. whew and gas............well that may be why i'm so bloated, but omg seems like everything i eat turns into gas....and let's just say, i have NO constipation issues LOLOLOL.

I can't wait to test, but the thing is...if it comes out negative, i sure would like to know what else could be wrong with me then!!!!

Oh well, when do you get to test??

Well took the test this morning!!!

The stupid thing didn't work, the 'test working' line showed up...but I got a very faint and I do mean very faint negative. It was so faint, that I'ma try it again in a few days!!! I hate cheap tests!!

What test did you use? That is very odd, I have never had that happen before...did you check exp. date? I don't think that test was reliable, you should test again.

Im scared to test because sometimes I feel like will show up any minute and then others I feel fine.....call me supersticious if you want to but every time this close to my Af I buy a test and take it.... then magically that day or the next she shows up!!!! GRRRR!!! I took a test at 10dpo and it was so I would think if I was it would've shown up something then but I guess I could be wrong....I have a dr. appointment the 20th so if it isn't here by this weekend maybe I'll test or maybe just maybe I will wait until I go back to my OB.

I am sorry if this is much but I have HORRENDOUS gas still? I am not a gassy person at all....maybe here or there if I eat something to prevoke it but usually nothing like this.....3 weeks is a bit much!! Ok, I have to tell you this, my oh didn't think it was that funny but maybe you will since you probably are going through it too....

The other day I was sitting at my desk and I have a space heater under it since my office is usually cold well I am to myself so I let out a little gas (hey I was uncomfortable! ) This turned out to be what I call "old man" gas where it smells as if it came out a 90 yr old man so I was just like wow I wish that would clear out of here, but it kind of lingered!!!! Right then my boss came in with a new corporate calendar (we just changed company hands) and wanted to put it up, I told him that I would get it but he insisted so he hung the dang calander BEHIND ME AT MY DESK, ALONG WITH MY GAS CLOUD!!! He never said a word but lord I have never been so embarrassed!!!

Well hopefully that gave you a chuckle for your day!
Test again girl!

User Image

12 years ago

I used an ole' cheap 3 dollar and some change equate test from Walmart. lol the thing is, I missed an appt. with my regular doctor(I just learned today when I called for a prescription for my asthma), so they made me an appt. for today. I can just ask them to test for me, if they will. Guess I'll take this ole' dumb test with me. The expiration date is for next year, so Idk what's wrong. Maybe the box got thrown around before I opened it. It was moved several times lol.

OMG...OMG...i'm looking at the test now, and looking at it from another angle....it's a faint positive. omg i'm scared. O_o That line that goes up and down, is so faint but then again that line going across is faint also. Its just the line going across is more visible OMG. Can this be???? WOW

But yea, back to the subject LOL I have had that happen to me a couple times...take the darn test and my cycle starts the next day or that day. That burns me up lol.

LOL girl that gas thing is something terrible ain't it?! WHEW I can just go and go LOL

Ok, here's the question: Are you late?? With me, the calculations on this website got me a day late. It says today I'm a day late, I think.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo