Community post

Discussion

TTC 10 DPO - What is going on with my body!?

Hi ladies! :) I'm wondering if any of you ladies could share any similar stories to help put my frantic mind at ease! First some info on me... I'm actively TTC baby # 4 with DH. This is our first child together as the other 3 are from a previous marriage. I have FINALLY found my soul mate and we are so excited to have another addition to our blended family! (I think DH is more excited than I am!)

Now on to what's going on! I was taking the pill and had a (non-hormonal) copper IUD in at the same time, I was using both for extra protection (I've been known to be called "Fertile Myrtle") but really was on the pill to keep my periods regular as I have a mild form of PCOS. I had my IUD removed on 8/18 and I finished my BC pack on 8/26. I got my period on 8/31, it was very heavy and almost black! (TMI, sorry) I had sore boobs and cramps for 3 days prior to my period and then cramps for 3 more days after my period started. My period ended on 9/5.

So after my period ended I started tracking my ovulation with OPK's and had 2 confirmed positive OPK tests on 9/19. DH & I did the baby dance on 9/16 and again on 9/19.

I'm currently at 10 DPO and have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms since Sunday! I've had left ovary pain, cramps, gas/bloated, nausea, sharp shooting pains in my breasts which are tender now 24/7, vivid dreams and I'm using the restroom a lot more often. It's been 6 DAYS of these symptoms now, I'm not due for AF according to my last few cycles until 10/4. Isn't it too early for PMS symptoms!? Every pregnancy test I have taken so far has been NEGATIVE but I can't think of any other explanation for these symptoms! I know I'm not ovulating again. What in the world could be going on? Has anyone ever had negative pregnancy tests until late DPO? Am I just testing WAY too early and I need to go sit down and calm my butt down!? I'm driving myself and DH crazy lately because I just want to know NOW! LOL

Any advice or input is greatly appreciated!

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi, I have had the same symptoms. I have nausea and tired, sore. AF was on 9/5/17 and positive opk on the 18th. My next Af due on October 3 but I haven't tested yet waiting until next af due since last month I thought I was pregnant because I had the same symptoms. Could be too soon to test. You never know stay positive.

6 years ago

Thanks Jany952! I'm really hoping I'm just testing too early! I'm just really impatient, haha! Fingers crossed for us both! Let me know if you take a test and what the outcome is! :)

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo