Community post

Discussion

Accuracy of doc's office tests

I think today is 12 dpo. Last 3 days, have had increasing nausea, food aversions, some mild aching/cramping (usually just when sitting, tho, standing not so much). Even my mood has been good (which usually isn't true so close to my period).
Today, pregnancy test at docs office was negative.
Anyone else had this experience and test positive later? I know things could just be different this cycle, but just hoping that maybe the test was wrong.
Only time will tell!

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm in the same boat, same symptoms and all!
I went to the Dr office to confirm my faint BFP and got a BFN from them. Not sure how sensitive their tests are or if they didn't give the test time to finish so I'm not convinced. It was late morning and I barely had any urine saved up in my bladder, but they insist it should have picked something up.
I'm going to wait a few more days and see what happens, maybe I've tricked myself into thinking I'm preggers and AF will show up. I'll test again after my expected period date and hope for the best!
Hope your BFN from the Doc's was a false one! Got an update?

NooberGoober

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo