Community post

Discussion

10DPO - Sharp pains by right ovary

So I'm 10dpo after my first madicated IUI with clomid. My RE & OB both say I'm healthy. I don't have any blocked tubes, cycsts, fibroids, etc. I do have mild endometriosis. We have male factor infertility with my husband's counts around 2mil.

I'm really trying not to get my hopes up and symptom spot...but dear lord it's hard not to.

I was having light cramping and bloating since 6dpo. Yesterday it seemed that all my symptoms went away. Last night I woke up in terrible sweats. I had to change my pajamas and get a new blanket. This morning when I got to work, I've been having this sharp pain by my right ovary. I thought it might be implantation pain, but it's slowly getting more persistent. I'm hoping it's nothing serious because my husband and I are leaving in the next few hours to drive to Saskatoon for a wedding.

Any thoughts? or suggestions. I'm terrified of the idea of ectopic....

16 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

@nekosimba. I am roughly 10dpo myself and have been having similar symptoms as you. I have been cramping since ovulation and boobs have been sore. Today, walking to the bathroom at work, I felt a tugging in my left side that made me stop in my tracks. So, I hear you in the symptom spotting and PMS and pregnancy symtom are so similar. Do you temp at all? When is your expected AF? I think that if it is ectopic, you would be in serious pain. Try not to worry and if the symptoms gets worse, I would go to the hospital/clinic before you drive to Stoon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I haven't been temping...my RE told me to stop a few months ago cuz I was driving myself nuts.

Agreed, I'm sure ectopic would be much more painful. I will keep an eye on pain for now.

I should get AT on Tuesday or Wednesday. I plan on POAS Monday morning. I'm going to try and relax this weekend and enjoy visiting family at the wedding (booze free of course)

6 years ago • Post starter

@Nekosimba. Yes of course. I am due for my AF on the 19th, day before my birthday so this would be a really awesome birthday present for myself . Definately a booze free weekend. Last night, I turned down beer and it shocked my husband and myself of course. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Please keep me updated on what the outcome was. I plan on testing Monday as well and will let you know what my outcome is. Have a awesome weekend and drive careful.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@nikosimba. I hope the wedding.was awesome. I just thought that I would let you know that I started spotting this morning. Keeping my fingers crossed that you will get your BFP soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

The wedding was gorgeous! It was so nice visiting with family I hadn't seen in 2 years. I had to turn in early because I was so exhausted. I was up at 4am that day sick to my stomach. Bit thankfully that dissipated by mid morning.

I was talking with my husband's cousin who is pregnant and telling her how I'm feeling...and she muttered under her breath, "Sounds familliar". Im really trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard. My best friend keeps messaging me. She's so anxious and excited too.

I really hope the spotting for you isn't AF. I'll keep my fingers crossed for You!

13dpo....BFN

I'm pretty bummed out right now. I really thought I would at least see a faint line. Well, AF comes in 2 days, so I guess I'll see what happens on Wednesday. I have Betas scheduled for Thursday because the fertility clinic wants records either way.

I dunno, maybe all of this was in my head. I feel like I'm getting AF cramps now too....I just want to go back to bed and sleep....

@Nekosimba. I am glad you had a good time there with your family and friends. My AF was full force the next day so I am out. I felt a bit down but am feeling better about it all. Told my hubby that we can't get pregnant if we only BD once during my fertile window, so now he is leaving it up to me and I just noticed that if I conceived this month, then my due date would fall on my grandpa's birthday and he passed away March '17.

I hope your cramps are pregnancy related as I felt a lot of cramping before my missed period. I know this is different for everyone but I had a difficult time lying flat on my stomach. Not sure if that is the same case for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Nekosimba. Good morning. How did you make out yesterday with your testing? I hope you got your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Nope. I got a BFN....but my husband and I were talking, and I took a dollar store test. I wasn't wanting to waste an expensive test quite yet.

Period is due either today or tomorrow. Still having weird symptoms and desperately hoping they aren't AF. If she doesn't come by tomorrow AM, I think I might break out the FRER.

Hope you're feeling well @Dragonfly. I'm sorry AF showed for you

@nekosimba. I am feeling well. I am actually getting excited for this month to start trying as I really want this to be a special time for my grandpa, providing I get pregnant and the baby be born on his birthday would mean the world to me . What kind of weird symptoms are you having?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo