Community post

Discussion

Single mommy to be... caution might offend others!

Ok ladies Iâ??m going to be real honest here, I might offend some but others can relate...But I could care less because I couldn't be more happy.. on 03-10-2010 in the middle of a 4 years relationship I was 6 weeks pregnant and decided it was not the right time for me to continue and termed the pregnancy considering all circumstances... 4 months later on 07-12-2010 I became pregnant again but the doctors told me I would have a miscarriage since the placenta was flat and termed the pregnancy... Since then it has been almost 2 years and to this day I am unable to forgive myself for making the decision I made, it is very hard living to know what could have been and the possibilities of wanting to have children in the future slim, it changes you mentally I havenâ??t been the same... My 4 year relationship ended on agreed terms last October, it just was not healthy for me to be in.. My ex was the only person Iâ??ve been with in over 5 years. I felt free for once and met a couple of people, lived my life.. Including someone I just met the beginning of February and the 2nd time we were intimate I knew that instant something was up... I know my body, it just so happened that it was my fertile week and the day we were intimate I ovulated.. like I said I knew instantly and with countless BFN's until I was 5 days late for my period and 19dpo I got a BFP yesterday... Estimated due date is 11-03-2012 and my babies first heart beat will be 03-10-2012 marking my 2 yr. from the first abortion I had, this has to mean something!!! God giving me a 2nd chance... Iâ??ve made up my mind and Iâ??m going about this alone with my families support. I havenâ??t been able to reach the babyâ??s father and I doubt I will get any support from him since it was just a fling.... My head is running all over the place with confusion, excitement everything... I hope and pray that I go full term and have a wonderful healthy baby..

Single mommy to be...

11 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Best wishes to you and here's hoping you have healthy, happy nine months! Congrats on the BFP! :)

12 years ago

congrats! i hope you have a healthy 9 months. good luck!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

i really appriciate it... thank you much!!! : )

12 years ago • Post starter

No one can judge decisions people have made in their life.... God is the only one and if he is giving you another pregnancy then squeeze tight to it because you never know what will happen in your future. I am a single mom of two daughters, and I am 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd *with a different man, we are engaged* I wouldnt have it any other way. It is hard being a single mother, but having kids is a blessing, single or not, as long as you have family you will be fine!!! congrats on the baby and may you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

12 years ago

I really appriciate your comment, a huge smile on my face... Yesterday i had an appointment with my best friends pastor, one on one. I have asked for forgiveness something ive avoided for 2 years and ive never felt better.. I have a feeling this is a huge blessing in disguise. Praying i have a healthy pregnancy! Thank you again!!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Anyone who is judgemental towards your choices would be just plain mean. I hope you have all the support you need and if you ever need to talk feel free to message me!

User Image

12 years ago

You go girl!
you are a very strong woman and we all make decisions in our lives for one reason or another. i personally believe god doesnt give us thingswe cant handle and we may not know why but you have a chance to fill your heart now that you lifted a heavy burden....

Donna J. User Image User Image

12 years ago

hey please know that YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT! :D and we know maybe it's gonna be tough w/o family support and (or) the father's support as well. but what you're doing now is the right thing to do! I guess it's the most right decision you ever made!

pregnancy is a gift, a miracle. it's not an ability. treasure it. most women who can't conceive is dying to take your spot. and all of us in 2ww is going crazy already hoping for our

you are very lucky!
and ! wish me luck. I'm 6dpo today please

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you ladies so much for all the support. I'm
currently 7.5 weeks and tomorrow i will have the first ultrasound. I'm so excited i get to hear the heartbeat. Still nothing from the babies father but god only knows what the future may hold. Good luck to all of you and again i appriciate all of your blessings...

Thank you!!!!

Hey, I think I just got a BFP too.. I will also be a single mother but I also couldn't be more happy. I am hoping that both you and I have a healthy and happy 9 months!!

x

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo