Community post

Discussion

Possible Implantation Bleeding - TMI PHOTO

Hello,

We aren't TTC and I'm actually on the contraceptive patch. On my son I never had IB, I was tracking my temperature though with him because we were TTC.

Anyway, I'm on my last week of my patch, I'm due my period some time next week.
I had a shower two days ago and when I dried myself the photo below is what was on the towel. I've had a few spots the next day but nothing major and they were brown. Today I have had nothing but yellow cm around my cervix.

I took a pregnancy test today which was negative but then I know it was probably too early given that the bloody discharge was only 2 days ago and I'm not even due a period for another 7 days.

Also, I have been constantly peeing! and my jeans are feeling too snug and I have a lot of pressure in my tummy. I've felt some tiny twingey cramps and very gassy.

I'd appreciate any opinions !!

User Image

6 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

@knk2011. I didn't have implantation with my first pregnancy either and I remember last month I had what could have been IB as it was very light and only lasted about a day and half and barely filling a tampon. Sadly I got my AF a day early . Based on your symptoms, it does looks promising. I hope you will be okay with whatever the outcome is.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you. I am quietly hoping to be pregnant but I guess I will have to wait a few days for some answers !

6 years ago • Post starter

@knk2011. For sure. Good luck. I am only 9dpo today and my expected AF is on the 19th but looking at my temps, I am not even sure if I ovualted or not but have been feeling bloated and gassy, boobs hurt a bit and have some minor AF type cramps.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

My period tracker app would have me at 7dpo but I can't be completely sure obviously what with not having been TTC.

I tracked my temperature with my son, the graph is still attached to this account :) It shows on there when I implanted and i managed to work out my exact due date before my sonographer told me what it was at my 12 wk scan lol

@knk2011. Do you mind if I take a look at your chart? What app are you using? I am using the Women Log. I have tried the Fertility Friend, and I just can't get used to it plus I am having issues logging in so I gave up on it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yes it's attached to my account somewhere. I haven't used this site in a long time but I used fertility friend and a digital thermometer and digital OPKs.

I remember with my son I had negative tests and at 14dpo I woke up and put my temperature in when suddenly it changed and told me I was 12dpo. So I went off to test and sure enough there was my bfp :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo