Community post

Discussion

8dpo faint line or evap, bfn 9dpo

Feeling so bit dejected, last night(8dpo) I took an One step test from Amazon and got a faint line within the time with a 2hr hold which was diluted.. I allowed myself to get a little excited, and took another this morning with. 7hour hold and concentrated.. bfn! It's the first time I've come close to seeing a line on a test in over a year of trying. Do you think it could have just been an evap, although it was within 5 mins?

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

What ended up happening? I am having the exact same experience and I am soooo confused!

6 years ago

Got a bfn

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi, im wondering if anyone could see any faint line. Im exactly 15days late today. Tested yesterday afternoon. Im only experiencing headaches sometimes no breast soreness ive been having mild cramping on my left uterus thought my AF was coming but it did not. Not forgetting im getting more moody and irritated easily. DH n I have been TTC for almost a yr now. So im juz not sure whats going on. User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo